20 📞 panic not yet over

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"I'm freaking out, Yang Jungwon!"

"As if I can't feel the same"

"How did they know about me and my whole name?"

"I nearly died there at the spot out of my nervousness, so I almost didn't know what to say"

"But at least you rejected the idea, it made me a bit safer at least"

"I have to save my own butt there too, so I did"

"Why aren't you taking this seriously?"

"I'm trying to calm down still. If you only have to face the public, well, I have to face the management and you don't know how our discussion had been"

"Oh, I'm sorry.. It's just.. My Instagram is suddenly blowing up when it had been haunted lately by nothing and now, it's full of your fans!"

"Y/N, don't you think I'm doing everything to lessen down the toll of this issue?"

"Not really. No, I'm sorry. I'm not just used to this, I ain't a celebrity like you"

"I'm not doing nothing. I've already figured out a solution... you just have to sit there and lay low for a while. But I have a question"

"Really? Now?"

"How is it being thought to be the girlfriend of Yang Jungwon?"

"...."

"I swear, this is ridiculous. I'm just basically still a rookie in a sense.. and now every staff is searching for the person who leaked it"

"...."

"Now tell me, what's happening to you?"

"You really want to know? Here is it, at least half of my class has already called me to see if it was me, the girl mentioned from that interview"

"What did you tell them?"

"I hung up on them all"

"Of course you did. Like to me"

"Please fix this. Just please save me from this, Jungwon!"

"Don't worry, okay? They know what they're doing.. We just have to keep quiet"

"Oh, okay"

"See you, girlfriend"

"See you - what did you just - Call Me?"

[ beeps ]

"Oh, my dear Fiona, you have to hear this.. You have to listen on how I'm quickly dying out of panic. I don't know if it's because of the issue or the fact that he called me girlfriend..."