29 📞 come out, minnie mouse

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Why the hell are you calling when you can just come out of Heeseung hyung's room?"

"Well, I'm sorry"

"Why are you ignoring me? Why are you locking yourself inside? Is everything okay, Y/N?"

"What do you think?"

".. Is this about my members teasing us together?"

"Yes"

"Get used to it, because they never knew how to stop. I'm confused. Are you affected that much?"

"No! I'm not"

"Then why are you calling me instead of joining us here in the living room?"

"I don't know. Seemed like a good idea when I could still hear them talking about us"

"Don't mind them.. They'll soon be busy with their girlfriend enough to tease us"

"All of them have a girlfriend?"

"Nope, just the Sunki and Jake"

"Wow.. Ni-ki? The maknae already got a girlfriend ahead of you?"

"All just because the girl asked him out on a date. Can you imagine it?"

"How did they met?"

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you.."

"Oh boy, I'll believe anything especially that I'm talking to an idol right now"

"Well, they met in a wrong number as well... Actually, all the three of them did"

"Like us?"

"Yes.. Like us"

"Okay, I'll be honest with you, Yang Jungwon.. I can't think clearly around you. You're being nice and sweet and it's confusing me. You're this rude and judgemental jackass in the call, but in personal, you make me speechless. You're totally different from what I thought you are"

"I make you speechless?"

"That's the only thing you understand? Can't find it strange when your members voices are so loud in the background"

"Hmn.. That's cute, though"

"Them?"

"No, the female mouse hiding from a lion. I'm outside the door now, so please come out before I asked Heeseung for the key to open this damn thing"

"Stop talking like that"

"Please come out, Minnie Mouse"

"Dream on!"

"Heeseung hyung, where's the key of your room?!"

"Okay, fine... I'll come out. No nees to bother him"

"Thank you"

"...."

"...."

[ beeps ]

"What am I even doing in this dorm? I felt like Rapunzel being stuck in her tower and Mother Gothel is coming for me.. God"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : i have a feeling this would be longer than ni-ki's savage charmer.