05 📞 a little pixie dust

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Hello, my little dwarfie"

"....."

"I think you should save my name in your contact list but then I thought about it too and save you as a grumpy dwarf in case I might misplaced you with someone else in our play"

"I already saved your number way before you asked as disney looney"

"What? Is this literally a dream? You're finally acknowledging me as a person?"

"Oh get over it, it's not a big deal"

"oh yes it is, you dwarf... but why did you have to save me as a looney? Better change it to a Disney lover!"

"It was more suitable to call you a looney.. There's a fine line between being a looney and a lover... You went over beyond the limits to be called a Disney lover"

"Seriously, you're so lame with your logic"

"No, I'm not"

"I know you like talking to me though.. I do too. Talking to me.. Wait.. I mean you talking to me.. Not me talking to myself"

"Well, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Those Princess did it too, so why can't you? But by the way, you just call in the right time. I might ask something of you"

"You can ask me anything, dear"

"You see my hyungs and our giant devil has been grilling me if I somehow got myself a girlfriend because of seeing my phone beeping a lot every day without a fail"

"And what does that have to do with me...?"

"So I need you to solve this yourself and tell them to be clear that we aren't anything.. that you're just a girl with nothing to do and thus, interfering with some boy's normal life"

"Why should I?"

"Because you're the one who repeatedly called and they've been so invested since they saw me shouting at my phone and well, they're all so damn curious because you see, three of them have girlfriends because of a wrong number issues"

"Wow"

"wow what?"

"This is the first time I've ever heard you talk so much.. So are they thinking I'm your girlfriend?"

"And this is possibly the first time I'm only asking you for help before you annoyed the shit out of me again"

"Well, I guess Disney was right when miracles do happen"

"I've never heard of that thing"

"Well, as much as I'm fluttered that you ask me for help, I want you to answer me first.. Do you even have a girlfriend?"

"Well, I have my plants.. Does that count?"

"Can't you just ask someone?"

"I have no other friends to asks.. They're all boys and they don't know about you. Only the ones I live with in the same roof"

"hmnn.. Sure why not?.. But what's the deal with your friends?"

"Oh wow... Thanks"

"Just tell me the answer"

"They're all stubborn to know, forcing me that I'm lying to their faces"

"Why can't you just tell them the truth?"

"Hey, I already tried. But they won't see reasons and only what they were thinking about us"

"What they were thinking about us? Like what? We are a thing?"

"Yes, and they're worried about me because of my role or whatever it is, that it might stress me and need some comfort.. Is that even a thing?"

"They must have good reasons.. I mean, have you thought about yourself? It sounds like uh... you have an interesting life by the way"

"Oh if only you knew how interesting it was, you'll die"

"oh...? Hm.. Okay"

"Thanks by the way. But one thing to keep in mind, don't embarass me once I gave you a call and a different voice would answer. If you talk with your Disney shits, I'll murder you in the spot"

"Never mind the threat. All you need is faith, trust and a little pixie dust in me!"

[ beeps ]

"The fact that he had the audacity to still be an ass after I agreed with helping him.. Real cynical Prince"