28 📞 step in cinderella's shoes

Bold - Fiona

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello? Sorry for not calling sooner. I've just become busy defending you in Twitter"

"...."

"God, are you crying?!"

"What? No!"

"Hm"

"I'm sorry, okay! I was scared that you're gonna blame me that I'm stealing him away from you"

"Jesus! Don't be silly, Y/N. He's just one of my minor celebrity crush. Like I still have some idols to look at. You know Hanbin from Tempest, right? The one from I-Land as well.. He's my love of the month!"

"Poor Hanbin.. He's the new victim"

"Hey! So tell me the details.. How was it being with Jungwon?"

"It was great. He's really nice. I haven't spoken to him afterwards"

"Seriously?"

"I'd avoided him in place of only talking when I have to"

"You're being a dramatic queen as always"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"You don't get it. He's supposed to be my friend. But Fiona, oh my god, Fiona.. I can't stop it"

"Stop what? Falling for him, hm?"

"How could it happen? You don't know how much I'm restraining myself to stare at him. Everything was even more beautiful about him in personal"

"Can I be honest?"

"Sure.. While I'm dying here. He's a real Prince for me"

"While I'm watching the Vlive interview, if you could just see how he was looking at you, it was almost like you were the centre of his universe or something like when Flynn Rider appreciate Rapunzel in Tangled. Not for her hair, but for her"

"...."

"Do you really feel anything for him, Y/N?"

"....."

"DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING FOR YANG JUNGWON, PRINCESS NAIVE Y/N?!"

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe"

"You have to be sure about him or else, I'll kill you"

"It's just a stupid little crush. I mean, he's Jungwon of Enhypen. A global famous idol. He can literally pick anyone he wants. I don't think it could be me"

"Really stupid and dumb like her aspired Princesses"

"Hey, that's offensive to Mulan and Merida!"

"Yeah, yeah, just see where all this goes, okay? It could work like the way it worked with Cinderella"

"God, you know what?"

"Yes, your highness?"

"I truly felt like Cinderella with a pretty blue dress and when it was over, I felt like buying a mice or a hamster to talk to, you know?"

"Aww, you've never liked mice, Y/N, so don't even try. You just love your black cat to death. Do you think Tarrant would like Jungwon?"

"I don't know.. Maybe once they meet, we'll see. But you know, once we get home to their dorm, I can't manage to look him in the eye without wanting to hug the shit out of him"

"If you're home now, call him"

"...."

"That's what the two of you have been basically doing for a month now, why hesitate?"

"It's different when you've seen him up close"

"Then just call him even if you're in the same place"

"I'll try to be on my best behaviour around him. Thanks Fiona"

"Anytime, Y/N"

"What have you been up to?"

"Watching Tempest dance covers and JustB's JM new content.."

"Oh, then I should go and let you be crazy over them"

"Thank you. I also have to watch Enhypen Music Bank performance while you can see the real thing at the moment"

"Do you want some autographs from them?"

"Yes please... And a kiss from Jungwon to your cheeks!"

"Anything but not that.. I'll ask them for album for free"

"Thank you so much.. You're a blessing to my life!"

"Not a curse, huh?"

"Ha ha no!"

"Bye"

● ● ☏ ● ●

disney fact about alice in wonderland - tarrant hightop is the real name of the mad hatter.