18 📞 blessed-cursed

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"What the heck? It's so late in the evening!"

"I loved the new song.. Props to Enhypen, they killed this comeback!"

"You watched the MV?"

"Yeah"

"Who stood out for you? I'm just curious"

"Well, I don't think you would like my answer"

"Damn it, just spill it"

"Everyone is really shining, so I really can't be sure how to answer that properly.. But by the way, just tell to Sunoo on how good he was in his iconic line in there"

"That's it?"

"I love the entrance of Jay in the beginning except that some shameful Prince enters the scene too early for me to appreciate his solo shot for a long time"

"You're actually shading me, I see"

"I am"

"...."

"But you're really cute too and why is it that your duality is always on the spot? So now that I said that, no need to be angry anymore"

"I'm not angry, what are you saying?"

"Great, problem solved!"

"That's not really a big deal"

"So are you already okay from the bad state of your health yesterday?"

"Fortunately, yes"

"....."

"Do you have anything else to say?"

"I know I'm not the first one to say this and certainly will not be the last, but you have a beautiful and wonderful voice"

"What am I supposed to say to that?"

"Thanks. Oh and Jungwon? I'll have to talk to you tommorow, I'm really tired from School and I have to go home"

"Wait.. You're still not home this late?"

"I went to Fiona's house with our classmate to make some props and we kind of enjoy experimenting some dishes after, so here I am on the bus, alone since the others already step out in their own stop"

"Be careful on your way home then.. Don't try to sleep in the bus. Pinch your arm if you must"

"Thank you for your concern, but I'll be okay.. I drunk a can of coffee from a convenience store"

"Will you still be able to sleep tonight?"

"If I didn't, will you be there to keep me company even in just a call?"

"I shall try"

"So what's like being a global sensation group?"

"It's okay"

"Just okay?"

"It does have it's own positive and negative sides. But I'm doing my best to lean on the positive especially with me being leader and all"

"Everyone admires you for taking that position, isn't that a lovely feeling?"

"And I've always wondered something"

"You can share it to me, I'm ready to listen like a side kick. Who do you want me to be? Lumiere? Mushu? Kronk? I have to be someone special"

"Why does the media always lie?"

"Huh?"

"They often write articles that have no plausible sources and.."

"And?"

"You can never imagine what it's really like to be an idol"

"Oh, I can see the bad charm of it, so I instead just want to be theater singer or if that doesn't work, I'll do my everything to apply in Disney"

"What are you really aiming for? But I can see why.. You never shut up about it"

"I just don't want to sing. I want to inspire kids like what Disney did to me my whole life and maybe yes, it's just a fantasy but ain't it better to have childrens believing while they can? Because once they grow out of it, you already know what kind of perspective they'll have"

"I like your humor"

"I'm serious.. You're.. You're really ruining my moment here"

"No, you're not. By the way, where are you now? Near to your home?"

"Almost there"

"Good.. Well, I have to go now"

"Why?"

"We still have something to attend to because of the new song"

"Blessed-Cursed was a nice song while Polaroid Love is a masterpiece"

"Thanks"

"You're welcome, I made friends now with Yooshin"

"The one you left in the date?"

"The fuc - oh, yes, it's him"

"oh, ah well good luck!"

"Thanks"

[ beeps ]

"What's that guy's whole name?"