30

Stuck in my fantasy like
Dreaming it to be real life

Stuck in my fantasy like Dreaming it to be real life

It felt like a fever dream to the girl.

To have his hands around her body, to feel his lips so gently brushing her own yet with so much passion, to stare into his black eyes that held emotions she couldn't decipher and to feel his touch once again.

Soyoung felt light-headed, letting her body take control over the thoughts that fogged her mind to a haze. Mark seemed a little surprised at her kiss and she could sense that in the way his palm slightly distanced off her waist but it didn't take long for his hand to press down on her with much intensity, him reciprocating her actions in no time.

A kiss that felt so surreal, passionate yet laced with emotions that bloomed to existence briskly like a moment where they let their actions get ahead of their thoughts, as though it held no depth to it.

Mark lifted his hand off her waist, now cradling her jaw in his callous hand that cupped her face in the warmth of his dipped palm— a gesture so small— despite the girl initiating the kiss, his subconscious mind consistently kept dwelling about all ways to avoid making her feel uncomfortable even in the slightest way possible.

Her actions made him feel like he had another chance with her, like a ray of hope that streaked through in his mind infiltrated with dusky clouds of storm and destruction.

Soyoung was lost in a mind of her own where she was running through a familiar maze, attempting to avoid any direction of questioning Mark or trying to justify her actions.

All she wanted was to live the moment she was so caught up in and maybe when she came back to her senses later she would forget about it or, even better, merely pretend like it never happened in the first place.

The way her head tilted closer to him, angling her face in his hands to disclose the space in between them tossed him into a pit of perplexity, wondering if their relationship would ever return to how it had been initially but he didn't question twice; he didn't want to draw unnecessary meanings to her actions.

The pad of his fingers pressed at the base of her jaw, deepening the kiss which she did not stop him. Her hand rested at the small of his back, feeling his tense muscles through the tight shirt he adorned and soon she found herself moving further in his arms.

Her erratic pulse under his fingertip snapped him out of his trance and he broke the kiss, both exhibiting slightly ragged breaths as they gazed into one another's eyes and only then her very intention dawned on him— her honey brown swirls held undisguised lust while his were soft, rounded and gentle like he embraced a fragile baby that he did not want to let go, staring at her with such heights of love and care.

Soyoung, though she noticed how he looked at her in a different way than usual, she was in no consciousness to comprehend the meaning. He stared at her as though trying to convey something, but she couldn't care less. Yes, she missed him, but there was a weighty part of her that did not want to have any connection with him and eliminate all memories associated with him after this night for good and all.