22

I crumbled before your eyes
Hit rock bottom and sunk deeper

Soyoung rushed down the stairs, disregarding the looks she earned by the mass that was scattered in the living room and kitchen as she head towards the main door

"Is that Soyoung?" Xiaojun asked, eyes following the girl's moves and Yeri rolled her eyes, "Of course- who else would possibly cry at every small discomfort?" Her words earned a glare from Hendery but she shrugged it aside.

Yeonjun who was seated near the kitchen counter stood up and San glanced in his direction out of curiosity, "Where are you going?" He asked making the informant halt.

"To accompany Mark, what else?" Doyeon scoffed in disbelief, seeing right through the pink-haired male's intentions and he looked at her through the round glasses that sat high on the bridge of his nose.

"Yes, I am going to check up on Mark cause you all are too busy caring about Soyoung like she is the only one going through shit in here." He rolled his eyes, noticing how a few faces scowled at his bluntness but he did not care, and spinning around, he made his way up the staircase.

Soyoung pulled the door agape but before she could step a foot outside, a hand came clasping onto her wrist, stopping her and she looked up at the person through her blurry gaze.

"Lucas, let me go. I need some air and time to myself." She explained before he could utter anything as she was disinterested to hear out what he had to say- she just wanted to be by herself to calm herself down and cry out her pent up emotions.

Lucas stared at her, taking in her disheveled appearance yet forced an assuring smile on his lips, "Don't go alone, I'll come with you." He said, gently giving her hand a tug as a gesture for asking permission and she shook her head.

"I want to be alone, do you not get it?!" Her words came out gruff, the slight scratch to her tone from holding in her cries still evident and he nodded, "Yes, yes I know. Is my company that bad?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Lucas please." She pleaded before looking away as she raised her arm to wipe her tears with the material of her shirt as she inhaled a deep breath.

Lucas stared at her for a few seconds before tugging the girl close to him and encircling his arms around her shoulder, taking her by utter surprise.

"Being alone doesn't help Soyoung, that is not what you need at the moment." Lucas muttered, his chest rumbling at every syllable that slipped his lips and though she was reluctant at first she eventually clutched onto the hem of his shirt.

"Sometimes a hug is all you need- assurance and comfort. That is all." And as those words left his mouth, tears rolled down her face uncontrollably and she pressed her cheek against his chest.

Lucas glanced around catching eyes of some who still stared at their direction, "Can you all not stare for once?" His deep voice echoed through the expanse and everyone almost instantly dispersed into different areas, leaving the two alone near the doorway.