34

Your hand is asking mine for it to hold

This is all we'll ever gonna need

Soyoung pushed the door open to her room, catching sight of the shirtless raven-haired who busily mended his cuts, and he snapped up at the sound of someone stepping in only to meet hers and she wordlessly closed the door shut, heading towards the...

Soyoung pushed the door open to her room, catching sight of the shirtless raven-haired who busily mended his cuts, and he snapped up at the sound of someone stepping in only to meet hers and she wordlessly closed the door shut, heading towards the bathroom.

Mark's eyes flickered onto the mirror that was diagonally in front of him, the reflection of the girl who stood by the sink evident since she left the door wide open. Soyoung looked over and he dropped his gaze back onto his hand that was mindlessly cleaning the gash.

"The one on your bicep looks like it would nastily scar." She spoke up, ripping the material of her silk shirt that stuck to the blotch of blood that was not entirely dry- a soft hiss fled her lips at the discomfort that sparked through her neck and shoulder.

Mark exhaled deeply, "Nothing new" He commented plastering the bandage over his gash and slightly turning to face himself towards the mirror, all his attention now on the girl.

"How's San?" She asked while unbuttoning the shirt making him instantly look away from the mirror, gazing elsewhere, "San dodged a bullet but it managed to grace his neck. It's a skin tear, an acute wound so he will be alright. He is still unconscious as of now."

Soyoung simply hummed in response while pulling the shirt off her body, revealing herself with her black bra. She had better things to worry about than standing there almost half-naked with Mark in her room.

"I wanted to visit but felt like giving Doyeon her time with him." She reasoned out.

"Treat yourself first, and then you can go pay him a visit." He suggested and she nodded, turning the tap to open, and letting the stream of cold-water gush down.

Mark had a smile ghosting his lips, contented at the improvement but was equally anxious because he did not want to mess it up- a major part of him was surprised that she was intentionally having a civil conversation with him; so, he chose to remain silent.

"Next time don't just sit and stare at her from afar with concern."

He mulled over those words, debating whether he should offer to help her or not, but he saw this as a chance she was giving him to fix everything between them.

"I can help you with it." Mark began, taking the white box in his hands and approaching the bathroom, and leaning against the doorframe. His eyes intently watched as she rinsed her neck and shoulder with water to rinse the dried spot of blood.

Mark's eyes fell over her torso that had defined and toned muscles, her melanin skin glistening with sweat as streaks of water intermixed with red liquid trickled down and onto the sink, getting washed down but something he could not take his eyes off was the necklace he had put on her.