{1}The Morning Practice "Accident" (+)

Vote I Comment I Follow

(******) is a smut warning!

The football field was covered with a blanket of morning dew. Shouting and panting were heard on both sides, along with the shriek of an excessive whistle. The humidity and a sleek layer of sweat stuck to Addison's skin.

Evermill High's football team and cheer squad busied themselves in their weekly morning practice.

Everyone except Addison, his eyes were glued to the faint sight of a crescent moon that caught his eye the moment he woke up this morning. It was better than his team that couldn't cheer to save their lives.

There was no better way to explain this, his school was cheap. They cared more about paying for cameras in each hall than finding a cheer coach. So Addison being the best on the team stepped in.

But by the looks of it, his expertise wasn't cutting it.

His sightseeing was cut short by the sounds of a girl grunting from a hard fall.

"What was that?" He glared at his team. "Is this a pyramid or a penis? I've been teaching you guys the form for a month now."

The girls groaned. Eve flicked him off with an unamused grin and helped the injured girl up from the ground. Addison was getting more frustrated by the minute. "Get in line!" He shouted at them. "Hurry up we only have 30 more minutes and you can't do the easiest part of the cheer."

They all got assembled in a line, awaiting their captains' lecture.

Addison didn't think he was rude or overbearing. He knew what was wrong and what was right. Whatever the hell they attempted to do was not right.

He glared, lips drawn into a straight line. "What's the problem?" His eyebrows furrowed at the sight of one girl missing. "Where the hell is Paige?"

The girls raised their eyebrows, some bit back grins and shrugged. He looked at Eve with a questioning glance.

"Paige is-" Eve was interrupted by the girl running onto the field.

"I am so sorry." She adjusted her shirt and hair before clearing her throat and stepping into her position.

"Where the hell were you?" He narrowed his eyes. "You're 15 minutes late."

"I was-"

"-She was fucking Brandon" Eve said with a smirk. She motioned towards the football player walking out onto the field half-dressed. Face red from guilt, Paige looked at the ground.

Addison slowly turned his gaze back to her. "We have a game in less than a week." He stepped closer to her, his voice growing dangerously quiet, "And you decided to get dicked down by the football player instead of coming to practice?"

"It won't happen again I-"

"-Leave." He shrugged, backing away and grabbing the clipboard.

"What?"