{54}Good Morning

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

If you notice that the chapter before this has a lot less reads than this one, it's because I posted them out of order like the complicated bitch I am🙋🏾‍♀️

IIIIIIIIII

TW: Mention of SA

Addison woke up the next morning to the feeling of mere suffocation.

Oliver's toned arm was draped over his mouth and nose, not a comfortable position to wake to, and it took everything in Addison not to bite the boy awake.

But, he took the mature way out and gently lifted the boy's arm and set it at his side.

A small smile twitched at the corners of his lips as he peered over at the sleeping boy beside him. Oliver's face was buried into the sheets, but he could still hear a faint sound of his snoring.

"Oliver." He whispered in his ear.

The boy shifted in his sleep, moving to was he was face to face with Addison. "Oliver," Addison said a little louder.

He creased his forehead in his sleep, his mouth partly opened. Oliver always looked so angry when he slept.  Addison wondered what he dreamt about as he lifted his finger up and gently prodded his cheek. "Wake up."

He pressed a tiny kiss to the boy's cheek and sighed.

"Stop." Oliver groaned lowly. Addison set his hand on the boy's arm. "Get off." Oliver practically shouted, his eyes wide with panic.

"It's just me."

His expression softened at the sight of Addison next to him. "I'm sorry I thought...Good morning." He forced a tight smile and sleepily rubbed his eye.

"Goodmorning."Addison frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You startled me." Oliver laughed. He shifted, pulling Addison closer to him.

Addison took this as a signal and laid his head on the boy's chest "Am I that ugly in the morning?" He joked.

"What do you mean?"

"You said I scared you." Oliver stared up at the ceiling, drawing his fingers up and down Addison's back. "Who'd think I was?"

He felt Oliver's chest rise in fall, "No one."

"We're starting the morning off with lies?" Addison's voice was far from harsh, he made sure to keep it gentle, and soft. But he could tell that Oliver woke up with a rare jolt this morning, and he wanted to know the cause.

"Cate used to wake me up in...weird ways. I guess I reacted out of habit."

It took Addison a few moments to understand what Oliver had been hinting. But when he understood, he felt something potent brewing in his stomach. The sight--even the thought--of Cate doing what Oliver had just implied made him sick, "Cate touched you in your sleep?"