{33}"His freckled cheeks."

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

Y'all are gonna get mad at me

Btw Cate's last name is pronounced (will-ders)

"Who is Cate?" Addison instantly asked Eli and Eve, interrupting their disgusting morning makeout session. 

They were the most shameless couple Addison's ever met. Despite the fact that PDA made Addison want to stab himself multiple times in the eyes, they didn't care. Or the fact that hearing about their sex lives practically forced him off of a cliff. All they cared about was each other.

In a way, he admired that about them. But he was also highly repulsed by it, and if he wasn't their friend, he would manifest that they were related.

"Cate Wakes is that girl I made out with in 6th grade. Why?" Eve answered casually.

Addison and Eli stared at her in disbelief, "No, it's a guy." Addison clarified.

"You made out with a girl!?" Eli questioned. "God, there's so much I don't know about you."

He doesn't know how, but he could sense that this would lead to something disgusting.

He was correct.

"Come here. Let me show you more." Eve giggle pulling him by his shirt and into a sloppy kiss.

"Guys! Please stop." Addison groaned. "Who the hell is Cate?" They broke apart with equally irritated sighs.

"Him?" Eve pointed behind Addison.

He turned around, and there he was. Cate stood at his locker with Oliver, an obvious blush on his face as the two laughed together. "Yeah, him," Addison muttered.

Now that he got a close look at the guy, he couldn't deny it. He was cute, not like "He's so hot." But in a "God, that guy is adorable" way. His light brown curls seemed unkempt yet tamed. Even from a few feet away, Addison could see his big brown eyes, or were they hazel? He needed to get a better look.

He wore a huge black hoodie, way too big for his short stature, it went down to his knees. Along with baggy jeans, his whole fit made him look tiny.

But in a cute way.

Either way, he was gorgeous, and Oliver made it clear that he thought the same. But who wouldn't? Addison's only looked at him once, and he could already tell that the boy couldn't hurt a fly. He was shorter than Oliver, about 5'5, maybe?

Cate let out a hearty laugh before pulling his hood over his head, blocking his face from Addison's view. 

"That's Cate Wilders." Eve nodded. "He's so adorable. He's in my math class."

"Don't you still take a Junior's math class?"

"Yeah, he's a junior. You can't tell?" Eve snorted. "Look at him. He could pass for a freshman if he tried."