{3}User789o0

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

"Hi! Thank you for calling Pete's Pizza

"Hi! Thank you for calling Pete's Pizza. What can I get for you?"

Can I order a meat lover's pizza? Extra large. Preferably deep dish."

"Oliver that wasn't funny and I'm working. I don't have time for this."

"And I'm hungry delivery boy, hurry it up."

Addison sighed and wrote down Oliver's order, "Will that be all?"

"No, I'd like to make a request. I want you to deliver it to me." Oliver's voice was low and titillating. Addison's boss walked in and gave a questioning glance at his flushed expression.

"No can do I'm working at the register and you're already coming over tonight."

"Addison I told you the first day you started, no personal calls." Addison hung up the phone and gave Eli Oliver's order.

"Sharron, it wasn't a personal call just some guy being a weirdo I swear."

"That "weirdo" made you redder than a tomato, sure you're not fond of his tactics?"

Addison gave her a dismissive look and walked to the back with Eli.

"Was it Oliver again?"

Eli Masery.

Or Eli Misery, it depended on the day.

He and Eli became friends freshman year, along with Eve. All three of them applied for jobs at Pete's in their junior year, but Eve slept with their boss's son just a week after getting the job and got fired.

Not exactly for sleeping with him but she did it in the establishments' storage closet and got caught by the guys' mom so it was doomed to happen.

So that left the two of them there and Eve working at a diner across town.

Addison shrugged at the boy's question causing a slight grin to appear on Eli's face, "Of course it was. He's the only guy that could ever get you so worked up at work."

"Shut up."

"Ok sorry. Wouldn't want you to have to think about your "enemy." 

"He called to bother me like he always does."

"Who else does he do that to? Oh yeah, no one because he likes you." Eli set Oliver's pizza in a bricked Masonry.

Addison scoffed, "Eli this isn't elementary school where your crushes pick on you because they're madly in love with you. I hate Oliver and he feels the same way about me, he just shows it differently.

"I'm telling you. For him to call this place just to hear your voice you must be all he thinks about. And one day you're gonna notice it and I'll have to say "I told you so" at you guys' wedding."