{13}The Green Crewneck

Vote<3Follow<3Comment

Addison stared at himself in the mirror and cringed

Addison stared at himself in the mirror and cringed. He tossed and turned the whole night, thinking about all the possible outcomes of the day.

It's been a week since User told him that he wanted to meet, and they finally made a plan. They would meet at the diner in town at 6 pm.

Addison felt a little more relieved that he wanted to meet in a public location with a good bit of people. That lowered the chances of him getting kidnapped to about 60%.

For safety reasons, he told Eli and Eve about the situation. The two still aren't on the best terms. And because Eli blames Addison's advice for that, neither are he and Eli. Frankly, Addison couldn't give a fuck. He gave him the best advice possible. Eli just overdid it.

Back to the task at hand. He had approximately 10 hours before meeting with him. He also had a whole school day to prepare for, but that's not important.

What's important is that he makes the best impression on this guy. He needs to look good, sound good, smell good, etc. Everything needs to be perfect.

User789o0: Good morning. Can't wait to see you later

Addison looked at the message and grinned. He typed a quick you too and walked downstairs to find his parents making out on the kitchen counter.

"Please stop." He muttered. "I'm hanging out with a friend later tonight, by the way."

"Eve?" His mother asked. He shook his head and opened the fridge.

"Eli?" His father walked behind him with a questioning glance.

"Nope." he said popping 'p' "Just a friend."

"But honey, you don't have friends. John, he doesn't have friends, does he?"

"Mom-"

"-No he doesn't. What are you hiding?" John cornered him with a frown. "Come on I wanna know who you're hooking up with." He leaned into his ear. "I won't even tell your mother it can be our secret."

"I heard that." She pushed him out of the way and hugged her son. "You're growing up so fast. Look at you."

"Ok. Thanks for...you didn't really do anything." Addison muttered.

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"No. You guys ruined any appetite I had."

...

"I was thinking of wearing the green crewneck?"

"Addison, I already told you to wear the red." Eve narrowed her eyes. They've spent the whole lunch deciding what outfit he should wear tonight.

"But I want to wear green," he whined.

"So why the hell would you ask me if you weren't gonna take my advice?"