{55} The Benefits Of Change

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

"I have a question," Oliver spoke walking up to Addison at the counter

"I have a question," Oliver spoke walking up to Addison at the counter. "Would you sell  feet pics for money?"

It's been approximately 2 weeks since their date, and Oliver has been by Addison's side at all times.

He walks him to his classes, eats with him at lunch, and stays with him every hour at work.

Addison never thought of himself as the clingy type, but he won't lie. He's asked him to do every single one of these things.

He was sure that the day he got tired of Oliver's company would never come. Even when he asked random questions like these. "I mean... Money is money right?" Addison shrugged setting a customer's pizza down on the counter. "I have to deliver this since Eli's out. Are you okay waiting here?"

Oliver frowned, "Can I come with you?"

"Babe, I'm working."

"When did you start calling me babe?" Oliver smirked.

"Never. I thought I'd try it out and I hated it. Forget that ever happened."

Oliver sighed and gave him a look. A look that he's seen more than a few times in just one look. Addison called it the 'puppy' look. You know when you're going somewhere and your dog sits at the door, watching you leave, silently begging to accompany you?

That was Oliver's new signature look, and Addison couldn't resist it, "Ok fine. But we have to hurry, they ordered this pizza about 40 minutes ago."

...

He was practically jumping up and down in the passenger seat, grinning ear to ear like an idiot.

"Oliver, why are you excited?" Addison sighed, tossing the pizza to the back seat and starting the car.

"Because I get to see you in your natural habitat." The boy smirked, "Addison Westbrook: The professional...pizza...maker."

"You've seen me in my natural habitat all week."

"Yeah, but now I get to see you doing the best part. And..." His hand slipped onto the boys' thigh, "I barely see you driving. You look hotter than I expected."

A faint blush crept upon his cheeks and he bit back a grin, "Really?"

"Yeah...Maybe we should pull over."

"See, this I why I didn't want you coming with me, Oliver. Stop trying to get me fired." Addison hated the fact that he was close to giving in and finding an abandoned parking lot. "My shift should be over after this delivery."

"Ooo can I deliver it?" Oliver beamed. "I've always wanted to."

"You've always wanted to deliver pizza to a stranger?"