{38} The "Busy" Angel

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

{Flashback}

Neither of their naked bodies remained hidden by the thin blanket they regularly shared. The faint sounds of them catching their breaths filled the room, along with a content sense of relief.

A lazy smile adorned Oliver's face, and the small bedside lamp illuminated his flushed cheeks almost angelically.

He was an angel.

"You look beautiful," Addison whispered.

"You are beautiful," Oliver replied.  "You've always been."

"Shut up." Addison covered his embarrassingly red cheeks with the comforter.

Oliver chuckled and sighed, "Do you remember our first time?"

"How could I forget?"

"The most painful blowjob I'd ever gotten," Oliver winced just thinking about it.

"It was your first blowjob, Oliver. And I specifically remember telling you we needed to wait until I got my braces off." Addison rolled his eyes and tugged the blanket away from Oliver.

"I don't think it was just the braces. You were so eager, you forgot to take off your rubber bands."

"Shut up." Addison lazily pushed his shoulder.

"I'm serious. It felt like you were trying to eat me with those munchers."

"I did my best.  You're lucky I didn't actually bite it off with how hard you were pushing my head."

Oliver frowned at the memory, "Yeah, sorry about that. We were in a rush..."

"We're always in a rush," Addison murmured.

The room fell silent, and Addison assumed that their reminiscing had ended. Until Oliver whispered, "I'm really happy it happened, though."

An uncontrollable heat rose upon his cheeks yet again before he responded, "Yeah...Yeah me too."

"I..." Oliver paused "...Goodnight, Addison"

"Goodnight, Oliver.

{Back to present day}

Addison's eyes fluttered open to the cold and empty spot next to him.

He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and sighed as he looked around the room. The room that Oliver hadn't slept in for the past two weeks, and with the way things were looking, he wouldn't be sleeping in anytime soon.

After their almost kiss, Oliver's been spending all of his time with Cate. The only time Addison sees him is if he comes over to pick up a few clothes, or to talk to Gabe; which he barely does.