{11}Jealousy Jealousy

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

"Addison, this isn't the Feeding of the 5000"

Ignoring Eve, he scowled at the platter of snacks, "Should I go get more before they arrive?"

Today, the cheer and football teams were coming by to talk about the annual fall festival. Addison was scared to death. Although he hated most of the people, he still wanted to make a good impression.

The best way to make an impression on teenagers is food. So he got a lot of that. His mom promised to go all out. And by all out, she meant pre-cooked chicken wings with some soda that she stole from her job.

But anything works.

Eli begged to come so Addison used his desperation to his advantage. They made a deal that if he snuck pizzas from Pete's he could stay as long as he wanted.

"No. And they should be coming soon, get dressed. You look terrible."

Addison looked at himself in the mirror and cringed.

After getting ready a few people showed up. Mostly some guys and a couple of cheerleaders.

The girls sat down in the living room talking amongst themselves. The boys did everything but act like decent human beings.  But frankly, Addison wasn't surprised.

Jordan and Oliver were the last ones to arrive. "Oliver." Addison greeted, "Hi Jordan."

"Hey, Addison. Thank you again for letting us use your house. I'll make sure these guys don't mess anything up too badly. They're a little playful sometimes."

"It's fine. They only broke one vase so far and it wasn't expensive." He reassured with a grin. Jordan smiled back apologetically.

"Can we come in, Addison? You guys can eye fuck each other later." Oliver grumbled.

Addison glared at him briefly before letting them in.

It took him a while to get everyone's attention. But when he finally got it, the brainstorming began. Addison never thought he would be forced to listen to such horrible ideas.

"What if I performed my pole dancing? I'm sure a lot of guys would pay for that." Ariana offered with a grin. The football players happily cheered her on with whistles and hoots.

"Ummm...I-I don't know if that's a good idea. It may be a little... Cold."Addison shut her down nicely. "And there's gonna be little kids there."

"Ok so? I for one think it's a great idea." Oliver smirked. Ariana thanked him with a smile and looked at Addison expectantly.

"No. Any more ideas?"

"What if we started nice and easy with some booths. My mom makes some nice candles that she's willing to sell." Jordan stated.