{10}During Detention? (+)

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

(******) is a smut warning

The audacity.

Oliver's smug smirk stayed on his face for the rest of the class. Then, he had the nerve to text Addison at the end of class like it never happened.

Oliver : Bathroom?

Why??

Oliver : What do you mean 'why?'

I mean 'why?'

Oliver : Because I wanna see you

You can see me later in detention.

Addison pocketed his phone and walked up to Eve, who stood at her locker with Jordan Davis. The captain of the football team, and one of Oliver's friends. She had her signature, 'You're kind of ugly but I'm bored' look. So he decided to save her, like the kind friend he is.

"Eve." He greeted her and looked at Jordan with a faint smile, "Hey, Jordan."

"Hey, Addison. I was just asking Eve when the cheer team and the football team can meet up. You know since we have to plan the festival." Jordan was nice. He had a comforting smile and a smooth voice. Addison always wondered how he and Oliver were friends.

"Um...I forgot about that."

"That's fine. Mr. Geyes said we have to have it figured out no later than next month so he can get everything rented. But there's no rush, you can just tell me when you want to meet up."

"Yeah, okay-"

"-We can do it at Addison's house." Eve blurted. "His house is nice and his parents wouldn't mind."

Bitch?

"Really?" Jordan turned to Addison, "Are you okay with that?"

"I guess I am now." He forced a smile.

"Okay, catch you guys later."

He waved him off before side-eyeing Eve. "What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just fucking... invited the whole fucking football team to my fucking house! And the cheer team! What's next, the fucking marching band?"

"If they're helping us plan the festival then yes, they will also be included."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because... it may get you and Jordan a little closer..." She smirked. "Did you see the way he reacted when you walked over?"

"No, I didn't, and I'm not interested in Jordan."

I'm interested in a guy I met off the internet, who may or may not be straight or a creep.