{7}Being The Friendless Bitch(+)

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

****** is a smut warning!

Addison woke up in a happy haze. He didn't even have to smoke weed this time. His conversation with User789o0 was enough. Now that he thinks about it, he should really get that guy's name.

"Hi, Mom." He sat down on the counter with a giddy smile.

She took off her airpod and frowned, "Hi...Sweetie. What's going on? I thought you had stopped smoking."

"I'm not high this time. I'm just in a good mood." She raised her eyebrows in suspicion, "I'm going back to bed."

"Wait. Before you go. Your father and I are gonna be out all day so we need you...to not burn down the house."

"I don't even cook how would I-"

"-I don't know I hear other mothers say it so I'm saying it. Remember no visitors and keep the doors locked."

"Mhm." He began walking up the stairs.

"And I can smell sex so if you have a guy over you're grounded!"

"That's what you say every time mom. Your sense of sex is as bad as you gaydar."

"We're not talking about that. Me and you both know you hid it very well. Why are we talking about this? Go back to your room."

"Your wish is my fucking command." He muttered.

Saturdays are always the same for him.

Boring.

He actually wished he was in school on the weekends because what else does he have to do with his life? Hang out with friends? They barely talk to him outside of school. Hang out with his parents? They're too busy getting caught up in each other. Call Oliver?

Wait, that's a good idea.

"Hello?" The boy answered on the first ring, he sounded irritated.

Ideal mood for rough sex-

"Hey. Are you busy today? My parents are out and I wanted to know if you could come over."

"Sorry, you're gonna have to use your hand today."

"But I don't wanna use my hand I wanna use you."

Oliver laughed, "How flattering. I can't though we're celebrating my little brother's birthday today."

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah and he's a pain in the ass."

"I wish you could be the pain in my ass."

"Yeah, you're done. It is way too early for you to be this horny."

They talked for a few more minutes before a boy muttered, "Fan me, bitch." Addison assumed it was his little brother seeking his birthday attention.