{4}Fuckaversary(+)

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

(******) is a smut warning!

Addison almost dozed off before the sound of his doorbell alerted him that Oliver finally decided to show up.

He sat up and sighed, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes before heading downstairs.

The doorbell rang again, "I'm coming."

He opened the door and scowled, "You definitely are." Oliver said with a smirk. His eyes looked a little red. Addison didn't know if he was sad or high.

"Shut up..." He looked closer at Oliver, whose face seemed a little more tense than usual.

"Are you gonna let me come in or are you just gonna stand there?"

"Are you doing okay?"

Oliver swallowed, "I'm fine."

"You're late."

"Sorry, something came up." Oliver averted his gaze to the ground. "So can I come in?"

Addison gave him one more skeptic glance before stepping aside.

When they made it to Addison room Oliver plopped down and sighed, "So our two year fuck-"

"-Oliver I swear if you keep calling it that I'll kick you out."

"What?" He questioned tugging Addison in his direction.

As soon as their knees touched Oliver let his hands move to the boy's waist, groping his sides, his hands wandering beneath Addison's shirt.

He let his eyes flutter shut, immersing himself in the feeling of Oliver's hands tenderly caressing his skin.

"Come here." Oliver drew back his hands and cupped his face, slowly closing their thick gap with an impassioned kiss. His hands slid back into Addison's light brown locks, sealing him into a hold he didn't want to escape.

As the kiss arose so did Addison. The sensation of a growing erection in his pants and the burn of Oliver's lips on his became tempting.

He shifted his position further on Addison's bed, gazing at him with avid eyes. Addison stared at him for a while, taking him in. His sable colored hair harmonized perfectly with his deep umber-hued eyes. The boy's luscious lips, lips he would kill to have on his body at any given time.

"Addison." Oliver broke him out of his pining daze and grinned, "Are you okay?"

*****

Addison nodded before joining him on the bed and eagerly pulling him into a feverish kiss. He quickly complied with his actions, changing their positions so Addison laid under his body. The boy cornered Oliver by wrapping his legs around his waist showing his satisfaction with their adjustment and plunging his tongue back into his mouth.