{61} Bonding?

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

After a very compelling argument about candles and lost money, Addison had to deal with the struggle of getting Oliver in the chair

He wasn't kidding about the hair treatment.

It seemed like a nice bonding experience for the two. Addison's seen couples do each other's hair, piercings, and even tattoos. Due to his fear of needles, he chose the hair treatment.

"It burns," Oliver whined. "Addison, I don't like this."

Addison stopped struggling with the pack and scowled, "You're lying."

"Nuh-uh."

"I haven't even opened the box!"

Oliver smacked his teeth, "Hurry up, we don't have all day."

Addison ignored him and glared at the cardboard that seemed to be 'steal proof.' He understood the need for this. His mom taught him how to steal out of Walmart hair dye boxes years ago.

They made it too easy.

"Why are you struggling so much?"

"They sealed it shut." Addison murmured, "Open this for me while I get some gloves."

Oliver hummed in response and went to work while he hurried downstairs. "What are you doing?" Gabe questioned. He was watching tv with a bag of chips in his grasp.

"Doing Oliver's hair, but I need gloves."

"Are you bleaching it?" Gabe frowned.

"Hell no. He'd never trust me with a bottle of bleach that close to his scalp. I'm just shining it."

"I can't believe he trusts you, period." He chuckled, "I sure as hell wouldn't."

Addison shook his head, "I am more than capable of reading a few instructions, thank you. And of course, he trusts me. Why wouldn't he?"

Gabe just shrugged and returned his gaze to the TV.

Okay yeah, so Addison had no experience in the hair department. Hell, he couldn't even open the box. But how hard could it be?

...

Finally, he started rubbing the disgusting-smelling concoction into Oliver's hair. The directions said to massage into the scalp for about 5 minutes.

This he can do.

"Fuck yes." Oliver practically moaned.

Addison stopped his movements and grimaced, "Oliver."

The boy opened his eyes and looked back at him through the mirror, "What?"

"I'm doing your hair not doing you. Stop."