3: Making Plans

*Mitch's pov*

I fired off another blast at Colin while dodging his attack when all of the suddenly a bird flew right into me. I would have just killed it right then and there but I stopped once I saw what bird it was.

I called to Colin telling to not to fire at me and he came over to me. I let the bird properly perch before opening the letter case on it. Mario had told me he had trained a bird for quick traveling letters that didn't take forever to get to places.

"Before I open this. Colin what do you think? You think this is a letter accepting our offer or rejecting it?" I asked and Colin shrugged.

"I mean who know. Plus isn't like the Protectors at the Divinus Magia guild right now?" Colin said and I smiled

"Your right." I said opening the letter and started to read it.

I smiled and lightly laughed before going into a full laugh. I handed the letter to Colin who read it and smiled.

"We have expanded. Come on we have a letter to send back and a guild spot to pick out. We are making moves now." I said walking inside with the bird.

I when I walked in I put up my act and as I passed Bren I took his glass and added my poison in it.

"Hey!" Bren yelled

"What? You want your drink back? I doubt you'll want it." I said taking a poison vile and poured it in the glass.

"Really Mitch?" Pat said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please he can get a new glass." I said

"I take it training out side went well?" Michael asked and I looked at him.

"Ya. I'm going to my room now so don't fucking bother me." I said drinking the mug and tossed it back to Bren who just shoved it to the side.

I smirked as I walked to my room. Glad no one questioned the bird. I sat down and started to write a response to Mario's letter.

I took the letter and put it in the tube and closed it letting the bird fly away back to Mario. I picked up the letter that Mario wrote and walked over to an empty book and opened it. I put the letter in the page and closed with labeling the book.

I put the book back before going back downstairs to argue either with Colin or Pat. As I walked I smiled as the words ran through my head.

Letter:

Dear Mitch,
Doubt you need any formal writing to you but besides that. As you may know Bryan and I are currently both in one place, Divinus Magia, and earlier today I found Bryan crying. It was training time so I asked him to act but when he wasn't acting he told me he wanted something.

He wanted to leave. I have considered your offer and I want to take it. So Mitch both me and Bryan want to join.

We'll join Dragon Pax.

*Pat's pov*

I drank my drink watching as Mitch and Bren went off about things such as stealing drinks and other things I didn't wish to hear.

I looked over at Michael who seemed to be eyeing Mitch a lot.

"There something you want to talk about?" I asked

"... I don't think this is a simple conversation to talk about out in the open." Micheal said

"You want to go to your office?" I asked

"Preferable. Bren can keep Mitch and Colin occupied." Michael said and I got up and left.

I walked into the office area and looked at Mitch looked around before sighing.

"This has to do with Mitch huh." I said

"Of course it does who else." Michael said

"Just confirming. So what is it?" I asked

"Pat I hope you realize that you are one of the few people keeping this guild calm in my absence and I truly appreciate that. If Bren wasn't second in command I would have picked you however..." Michael trailed off

"My magic is level to that of a second command. I appreciate that you think that highly of me but why bring that up?" I asked

"It's because I'm going to entrust information that I just so happened to over hear to you to keep secret about. Bren can't keep secrets to himself so I trust you more with this." Michael said

"Alright what is it?" I asked

"Mitch stopped training when a bird came to him. He brought up three major things. One Divinus Magia, two the joining of a guild, and three picking out a spot." Michael said

"You think that Mitch is trying to make his own guild?" I asked

"Not impossible Mitch has always been a bit unpredictable. What Divinus Magia has to do with this I don't know but I'll definitely be talking about it with the guild leaders at least." Michael said

"I'm assuming then your heading out?" I asked

"Yes. Yes I am make sure the guild hall doesn't get too messed up while I'm gone." Michael said before just leaving.

I sighed as I walked out and watched as Mitch and Bren got into a small brawl which I of course had to break but it was still a pain to deal with.

I watched Mitch roll his eyes before grabbing his glass and went and grabbed more beer to put poison in.

Just want are you going to do now huh?