16: Venoms Anger

*Brandon's pov*

Both me and Ritchie haven't seen Mario since the day he ran off. Kits worried and David surprisingly is asking were he is. I simply said a mission but that's not going to hold for very long. The Gmg is starting up soon and we need him here for the fight unless we have to do a swap out.

Boat has been slightly distant since when he went to have a training session with Mario he didn't show up. He's still upset that we 'sent him on a mission' after he promised another training session with him.

Boat kinda refuses to train with David for a while seeing as he's not happy with David running around in boxers. Also just that fact that David thinks he's on a higher level then everyone.

However that's only part of the concern. With much consideration we have to be careful about getting close to Bryan or Mario. Michael suggested after the GMG when they are the weakest to get them. We take this into consideration because if we try to get them sooner they could up and leave us right then and there.

I sighed in a slight frustration before Ritchie touched my shoulder. He hasn't taken this kindly and probably won't for a bit until he can properly apologize to Mario.

"Come on we need to send a message out to everyone. We have a meeting for the Gmg soon." I said and Ritchie nodded.

"Hopefully Mario will show up. However, brother remember don't go to him. That'll just mean we're after him and he'll be on higher alert." I said and Ritchie nodded.

I nodded as we got down to paperwork.

*Mitch's pov*

He doesn't honestly think I'm this fucking stupid right? I mean sure he's an old man and sure I just discovered that he's working as a bad guy and yes they tried to get me on their side but I know that black and red hair and that white hair any day. How could I forget it I mean it's what I remember the most about the attack of Helmscott my hometown.

I glared at the two before me and Jonathan looked like he had won a game why do you ask does he have that face? Well they showed me an alterations of the past trying to frame Brandon and Ritchie the guild leaderz. Jonathan looked so smug, until I started chuckling.

"Your an absolute idiot. You think altering something is going to change my mind? Your out of your mind. You better be happy I have no loyalty to any of the guild because right now all I want to do is rip off the heads of the two standing right in front of me." I said and Jonathan looked absolutely shocked and this future Jakey was shocked as well.

"But-" he started

"No. No no no you get me wrong. You see I remember one thing from Helmscott and that is the hair color of these two. Not pure white, not blue like the guild leaders of Divinus Magia." I said stepping forward and evil Ritchie growled.

"That's to bad maybe we'll have to kill you after all." He said and I snorted.

"Not happening. I'll come and kill you both one day but no today. I have some people to take care of, and you will suffer when I get done with you." I said turning around to walk away.

"Turning you back bad idea!" Brandon said and I dodged him and shot poison at him as he leaned forward to avoid the attack.

I was then shoved harshly into the ground as Ritchie crushed me into the ground.

"Your not going anywhere. Not until we are done with you." Ritchie said and I growled in frustration until evil Brandon walked up to me and reached out his hand and I slapped it, but that was my downfall.

A mark showed up on my arm and I cursed as I realized he had used his magic on me. The frustrating part about this is that I don't know his magic or Ritchie's because I only ever so faintly remember it when they used it in Helmscott.

"Hopefully this will slowly eat away at you." Brandon said and I growled.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as I roared at Ritchie making him lose force and get distracted and Jonathan ducked to avoid the blast and Jakey pressed himself against the wall to avoid a breaking table.

I got up and made a run for it, but not of course, after harshly kicking Brandon. I ran to the entrance and I shifted the staff in the picture frame and the door closed.

I sighed as I then ran out of the office but then clutched my head as it spun a bit. Must be the affects of the magic.

"Damn it I need to burn this off somehow...." I said before making my way to a more secluded area.

I felt lightheaded as I grabbed my arm and my hand lit up with a poison glow. As time ticked a found it harder to think straight. Slowly going from a low chuckle to a laugh that soon went into an almost mad man laugh as I made my power burst through my arms basically killing the plants around me or leaving a poison touch on them.

I smiled as was about to laugh again before I felt my mind slowly clearing. I breathed as I looked down at my arm which I hadn't let go of and saw that my poison had per-say burned through the curse. However it did leave some black markings on my arm.

I breathed out in a sigh before moving. I covered myself up and then made my way out to my house. Once I got there I sighed as I gripped my head. If I hadn't burned through that curse like thing I would have been in serious trouble. However now I know for sure Jonathan's going to come after me and I need to be ready.

"What am I thinking? No next time they come for me I'm going to kill them!" I said getting up and walked upstairs and into the bathroom.

"I know who you are and I'm going to come and kill you once and for all." I said with a smile on my face before sighing.

I turned on the water and washed my face and I looked back at the mirror before I see a shadow behind me. Taking an inhale I turn around and I face someone I faintly recognize.

"So. First your all nice, your all good, nice and now you look like your about to kill someone. So what do you want?" I asked and I got no response.

"You mentioned death."

"I did Colin, or should I call you something else?" I asked looking at my fellow mate.

"It's Zata."