9: Guild Mates or Friends

*Mitch's pov*

The headache bearable. Michael's bullshit? I want to hit him so badly right now. Im currently sitting at the bar with a drink slightly sober but I'm half tempted to go back to the hospital to see Bryan seeing as he needed to be brought back there.

Apparently the Protectors went back to their guild but Bryan isn't thrilled. Actually my idea for Bryan now that the Protectors have transitioned back to their island to just keep him away from it.

I'm going to be taking all of the dragonslayers down to the dragon cave so they can meet the dragons and possibly get some more training in. I'm so close to become a gen 3 dragonslayer and I wanted to celebrate with the group.

I sighed as I thought about how we are going to get to Bryan. He has been healed but apparently he hit his leg hard enough it almost cracked. He's now got a bruised bone which is weird but it's a thing.

Pat came over and sat next to me and I looked at him. He's currently the only one who's in the guild hall at the moment.

"I know you have something to say to me so what is it?" I said taking another drink.

"What do you think of the dragonslayers? You had a dislike for them but now it's like your buddy buddy with them." Pat said

"What? Jealous? I'll get my revenge but I'm looking at a broad picture here." I said

"I saw you at the bar with them." Pat said

Now that ticked me a bit. I don't want to yell at Pat or anything I still want a friend relationship with him but it's hard to have that relationship especially when you know they are going to go against you.

"Let me guess you called Michael over huh?" I said and Pat shook his head.

"Michael would have walked up to you if I called him over." Pat said and I looked down.

"....when you first spoke to me you clearly didn't like staying quiet but now your staying quiet like it's just another small secret." I said

"Sharp even when a bit drunk." Pat said

"I'm sober enough." I said

"Ya sure." Pat said

"Do you want the guilds to stay together that much?" I asked and Pat sighed now we're clearly getting touchy.

"Listen. I know you say that you and the other slayers aren't happy but why can't you just go to someone and talk about it?" Pat asked

"That's non of your concern." I said

"It is though as your guild mate-" I cut him off

"As my guild mate? As MY GUILD MATE? Really is that what you think of me?!" I yelled standing up.

"Well ya that's exactly what we are." Pat said

"Oh so you think of me and just a simple guild mate nothing more nothing less." I said getting slightly pissed.

"No-" Pat said

"Fine it's fine not like I had higher STANDARDS!" I yelled before turning away.

"...Mitch. you know that's not what-" I cut him off again

"Not what you mean? Huh? Everyone says so that goes smoothly they fucking lie! You see me as a guild mate that's fine I geuss I'll have to start considering you a guild mate." I said rolling my eyes.

"Will you just listen to me!?" Pat yelled and I grabbed him.

"LISTEN?! WHAT IS THERE TO LISTEN TO!? I THOUGHT OF YOU AS A FRIEND LIKE SOMETHING MAYBE CLOSE TO A BROTHER IN THIS SORRY GUILD BUT THAT'S FINE! Think of me as a meir guild mate I'm not stopping you." I said letting him go I know I'm crying and crying has always been a sign of weakness but I couldn't help it.

Pat stared at me shock clear on his face and I shook my head and grabbed a barrel and took my leave with my mug.

I didn't want to hear another word from that mans mouth. I sighed as I walked out of the guild hall and I stopped when I felt like someone was watching me and I looked up at the top of the guild to see nothing.

I sighed and left going to main land and made my way to the dragon cave. I'll grab Bryan on my way there.

*Pat's pov*

I slammed my head on the counter. I'm so upset with myself. Mitch left me in shock in all honesty that's the first time I have ever heard him confess any sort of feelings.

I sighed as I felt tears on my eyes and I blinked and looked at the person before me. The person that has been around me and looks exactly like me but different hair and eyes.

"If your here to give me mystery advice then go away." I said and rested my head back on the counter.

Other person sighed and then left. And I have no idea how long it has been but when I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see Bren and Michael. Back from a meeting most likely and I blinked at him.

"You ok Pat?" Bren asked

"...peachy." I said going back to my drink.

"Pat what happened?" Micheal asked

"It's non of your concern." I said

"Pat." Michael said

"It's non of your concern!" I yelled throwing the mug and then slammed my head on the counter.

"This has something to do with Mitch huh." Michael said

"Who else." I said and Micheal sighed

"Come on lets get you to your room." Michael said and I stood up.

Bren followed behind me and Michael and soon enough I crashed on my bed my head pounding.

"Rest ok. I don't want to see you downstairs for a couple of hours." Michael said and I nodded.

He left closing the door and I hugged my pillow and softly cried a bit. I hope go God I get to see Mitch at the guild again.