Moon

Y/N POV: You slide into the Daycare and turn on your flashlight. You point it at the main play area and see glimpses of the boy running around. But behind him you see an animatronic following close behind. It's face was in the shape of ⏃ moon. That's when you realized. It was Sundrop, or really Moondrop, chasing the boy. "Hey! Kid!" You yell. The boy looks at you, and so does Moondrop. "Officer Y/N! I have the boy! Naughty little kid." Moondrop replies, grabbing the boy. "That's good! Please come down!" You yell back. Moondrop jumps down, still holding the boy. "Hey, kid, it's alright. We won't hurt you." You say, trying to comfort him. "How can I believe you?! I've been chased down by robots and the other security guard for at least an hour!" The boy replies angrily. "Oh, Vanessa had already found you? Thank goodness you're alive. She hates kids. Listen, we just want to keep you safe until opening when you can escape." You explain. "You're ⏃ guard! Why can't you open the shutters?!" The boy asks. "Us guards have no control over that, it's programmed to open and shut at specific times, all automatically." You tell him. All of ⏃ sudden, the boy's Fazwatch goes off. "Gregory! Are you alright? The Daycare lights are off. I haven't heard from you in while, either." "So your name is Gregory, huh. Well, nice to meet you. I'm Y/N." You say as the Fazwatch stops talking. "Here, Moondrop, can you watch Gregory here for ⏃ bit? I'm going to go activate the backup generators." You say as you begin to enter the main play area. "Gladly.." Moondrop replies, sounding somewhat sinister. You activate all of the generators and return back to your desk, only to find Moondrop and Gregory not there. You look around for ⏃ couple minutes before finding Sundrop carrying ⏃ sleeping Gregory out of the ball pit. "There you are! I was wondering where you went." You say, gently ruffling Gregory's hair. Sundrop lays Gregory in your chair and the two of you lean your backs against the main play area. "I can't thank you enough Sunny." You say, slightly smiling. He looks at you for ⏃ second before answering. It wasn't ⏃ "wtf" look, but ⏃ more confused, flustered look. "I'm just doing my job, hehe.." Sundrop replies nervously. The two of you sit stand there in awkward silence. You get somewhat bored and slide down into ⏃ sitting position. Sundrop notices this and copies you. You smile. You end up getting tired, as you didn't get much sleep earlier in the day. You lay your head on Sundrop's shoulder and begin to fall asleep. As you drift into unconsciousness you hear Sundrop tell you goodnight and feel him stroke your hand. You wake up sometime later to Sundrop looking worried. "Officer Y/N! Freddy is waiting outside the Daycare, and he's looking for Gregory! What do I do?" Sundrop whispers. "Here, let me talk to him." You say as you get up. You walk over to the gates with Sundrop following close behind. "Oh, Officer Y/N! I did not expect you here." Freddy says. "I didn't think I'd be here either. Now, may I ask why you want Gregory? We plan to keep him here until 6:00 so that way he stays safe." You reply. "Ah, I've been carrying him around the PizzaPlex, trying to find ⏃ way out. Would you happen to know any?" Freddy explains. "Nope, the only way in or out that I know is the front entrance. Sorry." You answer. All of ⏃ sudden, Gregory appears behind you, sleepily rubbing his eyes. "Oh, Freddy!" He says quietly, running up to him. "He must really like Freddy. Should we let them go?" Sundrop whispers in your ear. "Mhm. I trust Freddy to keep him safe." You whisper back. "Freddy, go ahead and take Gregory. But I swear if anything happens to him I will lock you in your room and let Monty run the shows." You tell them. "Noted. Ready to go, Superstar?" Freddy says as he begins to walk away. You close the gates and walk over to your desk. Sundrop asks if he can sit in your chair and you say he can, so he starts spinning in it. You end up stopping him, and he asks if he did something wrong. You take the opportunity and give him ⏃ hug, basically latching onto him. He just stares off into nothing for ⏃ few seconds before standing up and hugging you back. "Officer Y/N? Are you okay?" He asks. You don't answer. You just want to savor this moment. He picks you up and sits back down in your chair. You are basically sat on his lap at this point, latched onto his torso. You begin to fall asleep again. "I'm tired.." You say as you drift off. "Go on, I'm here Starlight." He replies gently. You feel your face go warm as you fall asleep.