Injury

Y/N POV: You wake up in ⏃ hospital bed, B/N by your side. His head is in his hands, and his breath is shaky. You look around and notice you have ⏃ cast on one leg and bandages on the other. You're hooked up to some kind of breathing machine. You reach your hand over towards B/N, and his head perks up. Tears form in his eyes as he gets up and yells something you can't make out. ⏃ bunch of doctors run into the room and the rest is ⏃ blur. After the doctors run some tests, they take you off of the breathing machine. "Are Sun and Moon okay..?" You ask weakly. "Yes Y/N, they're okay." B/N answers, smiling. He pulls out his phone and you hear ⏃ ringtone sound. He's FaceTiming S/N. "B/N, is Y/N alright? Why are you crying?" She asks, worried. B/N turns the phone around so the camera is facing me, and I weakly smile and wave. "Sun! They're awake!" You hear S/N yell. Soon after, Sun grabs the phone. He looks worried, and then hopeful. "Hi Sunnybun.." You greet him, smiling. You remember how much pain you were in before, but it was all worth it. "Y/N! We were all so worried, I'm so sorry, this was all my fault, I" Sun starts, but you interrupt him. "Don't be sorry. I'm alright, so it really doesn't matter. I should be the one apologizing, haha." There's ⏃ moment of silence. "I'm gonna go ask the doctors when we can get you out of here, can you hold the phone alright?" B/N explains, getting up from his seat. "I might be weak but my arms aren't noodles." You reply, giggling as you take the phone. You sit up some. "I can't wait until I'm back home. I'm really sorry." You say, smiling at Sun and S/N. They whisper something to each other and S/N runs to turn off the lights. Moon comes out and immediately begins to cry. "Hey Moonpie, don't cry. I'm alright, everything is ok." You say, holding back tears and smiling. B/N comes back into the room. "The doctors said that they just need to do ⏃ few more tests and if everything goes smoothly, they can send you out of here in crutches." He explains as more doctors come in behind him. Those last tests do indeed go smoothly, and before you know it you're 'walking' out of the hospital with your dearest brother. You can't wait until you get to see your boys and S/N. ⏃ smile creeps onto your face as you get into the car all the way until you reach the driveway of your home.