Talent

Y/N POV: You and Moon check out the Arcade. Nothing's wrong, as you would have expected. The two of you go back to the Daycare and Moon pulls something out of his chest cavity. It wasn't candies or an extra hat, but ⏃ ukulele. He tuned it some and started playing, seemingly lost in the rhythm. You lay on his lap, the music inviting you into ⏃ slumber more peaceful than what you have ever had before. Moon begins singing softly as you drift off, and God, is his voice beautiful. "Days, seem sometimes as if they'll never end. Sun kicks its heels to taunt you. But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same: Rises the moon..." You hear him sing. You drift to sleep, content.

Sun wakes you up. It's time for you to go home once again. Thankfully there's no people waiting outside this morning, and you can go home in peace. You're on your way home when you pass the car your brother and sister are in. You wave at them and your sister waves back. Nothing else notable happens and you're already at home, lying in bed. You just slept, so instead of trying to sleep again, you text S/N.

"Hey dude"
"Sup?"
"You at the Daycare yet?"
"Yeah, I just finished helping Sun clean up some."
"No more 'Mr. Sundrop'?"
"Now that I know how you and him are together, no."
"What happens in the PizzaPlex stays in the PizzaPlex."
"I know."
"Did you know Sun can play saxophone?"
"Really?"
"Yeah, one of the little kids asked him if he could play some music, so he ran to his room and got out ⏃ saxophone."
"Alto or tenor?"
"Tenor, I think."
"Neat"
"I gotta go"
"Cya"

You put down your phone and get out of bed. You make yourself a sandwich and sit on the couch to watch TV. You eat the sandwich and watch ⏃ few YouTube videos before going back to your room and falling asleep.

You wake up to your alarm telling you that it's time to go to work. You excitedly get up and begin getting dressed, making it to the PizzaPlex 10 minutes early. "Y/N!" Your brother shouts. "Hey man!" You say in reply. The two of you hold ⏃ small conversation before you both have to go. You hurriedly run into the Daycare and are happy to see Sunny tidying up towards the back. "Sunny!" You shouted, happy to see him. It had only been 18 hours, but it felt like 6 months! He looks up from his work. "Y/N! Welcome back!" He says as he runs up to you and gives you ⏃ hug. "Moon and I have been waiting to show you something, close your eyes for ⏃ second!" He says excitedly. You close your eyes and he grabs your hand, leading you somewhere. You enter ⏃ room and notice through your eyelids that it's darker than in the main play area, but not as dark as when Moony comes out. You hear ⏃ small mechanical whir as Sunny leads you down some steps and sits you down on what you guess to be ⏃ pillow. "You can open your eyes now." You open them and realize that the voice didn't belong to Sun or Moon. It seemed to be ⏃ combination of the two, with Moon's hat and Sun's rays, ⏃ darker color palette, four arms, and yellow eyes with lighter yellow pupils. "Woah.." You say without realizing. "We should probably explain. This is what happens when the lights are dimmed, we fuse into this. The other employees call us Eclipse when we're like this." They explain. "Oh, and we can both talk to you now! Isn't this exciting?" They add. You assume Moon was the one who spoke first, then Sun. You hug them. "I love you two so much." You say as they hug you back. "We love you too." They say in unison, their soft voice comforting you.

A/N: Hey, as an apology for the 6 1/2 month break, you guys will get ⏃ peaceful chapter next, which I am probably in the process of writing at the time you see this. This was kinda forced, but I now know where to go with this! Expect the next episode by the end of this week. If it's not out by then, sorry. But just know the boys will be with Y/N for ⏃ while longer! Thank you all for reading this!