Nightmare

Y/N POV: It's ⏃ morning like any other. You wake up, get dressed, and head to work. But as you pull up to work, you smell something. Smoke. You can't yet see the building and so many possibilities are running through your head as to what it could be. Maybe the people living nearby are having ⏃ bonfire? It's ⏃ nice night, but why this early? You go faster. When you make it to the PizzaPlex, you realize your worst fear has come true. The PizzaPlex is on fire, and as far as you know, the boys are still in there. There are police and firemen there already and you run past them into the burning building. You made your way into the Daycare and before you even went into the main play area you could see the flames rising. It became harder to breathe and you felt like you were burning, but only one thought ran through your mind: where are Sunny and Moony. You first think to check their room, so you sprint into the Theatre and nearly fall into the secret door. You run through the hall and hear ⏃ sort of mechanical crying. Sunny. "Sunny! I'm here!" You shout, hardly able to hear yourself over the crackling flames. You run into their room to find Sunny crying on the floor, his paint starting to melt off. "Sunny!" You shout again, hugging him. "Y/N what are you d-doing here? It's dangerous!" He replies. "We're getting out of here, let's go." You say, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room. Some paint gets on your hand, but you don't care. You just want to get them out of here. You run. You keep running until you're outside, and feel the cool air on your skin. You cough. Your lungs hurt like hell due to smoke inhalation. You feet hurt from running. Everything hurts. You're in no shape to drive, but you get in the driver's seat anyway. Sunny sits in the front passenger seat, looking out the windows. You drive home, B/N and S/N frantically asking if you're alright. Apparently the fire was being broadcasted on live TV and hundreds of thousands of people saw you run in there and save your lovers. You tell them to get Sunny somewhere comfortable, and you collapse.