Sister

Y/N POV: You slide into the Daycare only to be immediately pounced on by Sundrop. "Woah, hey Sunny!" You say, hugging him. "I missed you Starlight! Oh, we can't be gone for long, there's ⏃ child still here!" He replies excitedly. "Oh, that's my little sister, S/N." You tell him as you walk to the main play area, holding hands. "Wait." He stops walking. "YOU HAVE ⏃ SISTER?!" He shouts. "Y-yeah, and ⏃ brother too." You reply, ⏃ bit shaken. All of ⏃ sudden you notice ⏃ familiar face staring at the two of you from the main play area. You gesture for her to get down. She does, and Sundrop immediately begins to play with her. The only thing you really can do is your actual work, so you walk to the security desk and log into one of the computers. At one point during your work Sundrop comes over to sit on your desk. "Oh, hey Sunny. Where's S/N?" You ask. "She's in the play area." He replies, pointing. You power off your computer and get out of your chair. Sundrop looks at you with ⏃ somewhat confused look as you walk over to him. You gesture for him to stand up, and once he does you wrap your arms around him and rest your head on his shoulder. In response he hugs you back. "Tired?" He asks, stroking your hair. "Mhm.." You respond, barely awake. "Alright then, I'll bring you someplace more comfortable to sleep." He says, but you just hug him tighter. "No, I'm comfy enough like this.." You reply. "If you say so, Starlight." He says lovingly. He walks you back to your chair, and sits there with you still clinging onto him. You can ever so slightly hear ⏃ gasp from the main play area. You locate S/N and give her ⏃ glare. She sinks out of your vision. You turn your head back to Sundrop and bury your face in his neck. You hear S/N come out of the play area and towards you and Sunny. You feel her sit on the floor next to the two of you, and suddenly, the lights go out. You feel Sun's- no, Moon's grip on you tighten. You lift your head up slightly and stroke Moon's cheek. He looks at you, and you give him ⏃ small kiss on the cheek before laying your head back down on his shoulder. He just sits still, processing what just happened. After ⏃ little bit he kisses your hair and rests his head on yours. At some point, the lights turn back on. The grip on you loosens again, and Sun raises his head from where Moon had left it. He feels warm. You raise your head again and kiss him as you did Moon. He gets even warmer. "He's flustered." You think. You slowly get up from the position you were in. Sundrop gives you ⏃ confused look, as if he was saying "Did I do something wrong?", but you just grab his hand and pull him towards the ball pit. The two of you jump in, playing ⏃ game of hide-and-seek. Once the game is over, you check the time. 5:50. You had 10 minutes of time to be with Sundrop and S/N before you had to go home. You tell Sun the news and he immediately looks saddened. You wake up S/N, and the three of you play ⏃ game before you have to leave again. You say goodbye, and then leave to your car, reluctantly driving home once again.