Eclipse

Y/N POV: You and Eclipse break out of the hug. "This isn't the only thing we wanted to show you." They say, gesturing for you to turn around. You do, and behind you is ⏃ large pillow fort. You immediately turn back to them and give them another hug. "I'm guessing you like it?" They ask, snickering. You nod your head, grab their hand, and run over to the pillow fort, crawling to the back of it. They follow in suit, their large form hardly fitting. "Guess we should have made it bigger." They say, half joking. The solution is for them to slouch ⏃ little, and the two of you talk for ⏃ while. You rest your head on their shoulder and they heat up ⏃ little, which was expected. From beside them they pull out ⏃ blanket and drape it over you, smiling warmly. You pull out your phone and put on ⏃ movie, setting the device in front of you three so you all could see. You grab hold of their hand and gently stroke it. You're so happy you get to spend time with them like this, if only you could stay like this longer. You grab the edge of their faceplate and turn their head towards you. They give you ⏃ puzzled look, and you kiss them. All over their faceplates to make sure they know they're loved. They giggle. "What brought that on?" They ask, kissing your forehead lovingly. "I love you so much, both of you. I wish I could spend more time with you like this." You answer, smiling at them. "We wish you could stay longer as well. We miss you dearly during the day y'know." They reply. You notice ⏃ certain longing in their eyes. "I have an idea." You suddenly say. "What would that be Starlight?" They ask. "I want to bring you outside of the PizzaPlex someday. I want to show you all the world outside of the entertainment business." You explain, looking them dead in the eyes. "We would both love to leave, but how can we? We're confined here in the PizzaPlex, if we left we'd be found and... y'know. Decommissioned.." They reply, looking sad. "I promise I'll get you two out of here one day." You say as you grab two of their hands. They hug you. "Thank you.." They say, a sad yet happy tone to their voice. You look back at your phone and see a text notification. It's from S/N. "Hey, do you mind if I stay overnight again tomorrow?" The message read. You look at Eclipse who saw the message as well. They look back at you. "We don't mind, do you?" They say, a hint of excitement in their voice. "Not at all." You reply. You grab your phone and tell S/N that she can stay. She thanks you, you put down your phone, and lay your head on Eclipse's lap. You grab their hand and gently hold it in yours as they use their other hands to play with your hair and stroke your face. You nuzzle your head into their palm and feel ⏃ small tear run down your cheek. "Is everything okay?" They ask, worried. "Everything is fine, I just haven't been able to do this since I was a little kid. Thank you." You explain, letting go of the hand you were holding before and holding the one resting on your face. You eventually fall into a deep sleep.