Blackout

Y/N POV: Once you get home you FINALLY get some sleep. You, of course, dream of Sunny. His warming smile and welcoming arms wrapped around you, holding you close. It was so nice, you wish you could stay there forever. Sadly though, you wake up to your alarm. That sadness doesn't last for long, since you remember you can experience all of that in real life too. You hurriedly get dressed and get to the PizzaPlex. On the way there, it starts to rain. You again get there early so you grab some food while the stands are still open and rush to the Daycare. You enter through the Pickup doors instead of the slide, just because it was faster. You find Sunny cleaning something up, so you decide to surprise him. "Need any help?" You ask, gently tapping his shoulder. He jumps. "Oh, it's alright. Just the normal mess. I clean this all the time." He answers as he finishes cleaning the mess. He sounds shaky, but glad to see you. You must have really scared him. "Hey, wait, shouldn't you be at home? I heard some kid's parents say it was supposed to storm really badly tonight." Sunny says, realization kicking in. "Eh, it probably won't be anything bad." You reply. Immediately after, you hear thunder. Sundrop just looks at you with that "I told you so" look on his face. Another bang of thunder is heard and the lights go out. Now, it's just you and Moon. "Well. This probably should have been expected." He says, looking around. "How inconvenient. The generators are still out of juice." You add. "So now it's just me and you, Starlight." You hear Moon say, getting ⏃ more sinister tone. You feel your face heat up. Moon, failing to grasp what was happening, doubles back on himself and asks if he said something wrong. You look at him with ⏃ loving smile on your face. He was too dang cute. ⏃ while passes, before Moon asks if you want to roam the PizzaPlex with him. You don't see why not and exit the Daycare with him. You go over to Rockstar Row, only to find the animatronics not there like they should be. All of ⏃ sudden, Vanessa appears from the darkness in front of you. "Oh, Y/N, Moondrop, shouldn't you guys be at the Daycare?" Vanessa asks. "Eh, we wanted to make sure everything was alright around the 'Plex, since the lights went out. You answer casually.  "I appreciate the thought, but I think I have this handled. Oh, actually, would you two mind checking on the West Arcade? I think something might be up with DJMM." Vanessa replies. "Alright! To the Arcade!" You say, grabbing Moon's hand.