Escape?

Y/N POV: You wake up. You're shaking. Eclipse looks at you, worried. You just smile at them, as if to say you're alright. They know you aren't, but they don't push it since you obviously don't want to talk about it. You check the time. 5:00. You groggily rub your eyes and lean on Eclipse, them smiling at you lovingly. Behind their wonderful smile you can tell they're worried. "I only have an hour, let's talk about how we would get you two out of here." You say, sitting up. "Yeah but can we leave the pillow fort first? We really should have made it bigger." They ask. You nod and climb out of the fort, them following in suit and stretching. They sit down on the floor and you sit in between their legs (look at top image for reference) and the two of you begin discussing ways to sneak them out. "The only person around here to worry about is Vanessa, can't we just sneak past her?" Sun's voice asks. "No, hiding with your rays would be difficult. I would volunteer, but the chances of the lights being off would make the wait ⏃ good while." Moon's voice explains. "Also, even if Sunny could evade Vanessa, there's still cameras that would probably see the whole thing." You add. The three of you continue the whole conversation until your alarm sounds off, and you have to leave. As you get in your car, you get the nagging feeling that something is wrong. You've had nightmares before, but none along the lines of that. Something that could actually happen. Most of your nightmares are irrational, but something that could happen any morning just fills you with ⏃ fear that is hard to explain. You make it home and immediately text S/N.

"Hey"
"What's up"
"You are still staying overnight right"
"Yeah why do you ask"
"Just making sure"
"Oh, Sun said he and Moon have ⏃ surprise for me when you get here, do you have any idea what it is?"
"I think I do, but why would I tell you?"
"Because you're my awesome older sibling"
"That won't work"
"Dang it"
"Alright, I'm gonna get some sleep. See you later"
"Cya"

You put your phone down and fall asleep. You start dreaming of ⏃ possibility of your life after stealing Sun and Moon. In your dream, you wake up and get out of bed, the smell of eggs filling the room as you walk to the kitchen. "B/N must be making breakfast." You think. But once you get there, you're greeted by someone much different. "Y/N! Good morning our little Star, how did you sleep?" Sunny asks, lowering the heat on the scrambled eggs he's making. "Sunnybun? What's happening?" You ask in response, rubbing your eyes. "Do you not remember? You got us out of the PizzaPlex. Is your head okay?" He explains, walking over to you and putting his hand on your forehead. "Yeah, just a bit surreal is all." You reply, holding his hand. "Oh, I made eggs for you!" He suddenly mentions, putting some of the eggs he made on ⏃ plate and bringing them to you. "Hope you like them!" Hey says, smiling. "You smile back, and grab ⏃ fork before sitting down to eat. You grab the salt and when you try to put it on, it's ashes. You look up at Sun and see his partially burnt face, paint peeling off. You look back at the "eggs" and see that it's actually just burning hot metal. You wake up to your alarm not long after.

⏃/N: Hey! Art is by my friend Piper, she'll be doing some of the art for this :) thanks