FIRE

Y/N POV: You're being shaken awake. "Y/N! Wake up! Sun and Moon are in danger!" ⏃ voice shouts. S/N. You dart out of bed, still in your pajamas, and rush towards the front door. As you're looking for your keys, you hear the news in the background: "This just in, tragedy has struck the beloved Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex. This morning, nearby residents could smell smoke, and we soon learned the building was on fire. Policemen and the fire crew are there now. Justin, onto you." The rest of the broadcast is blurred out of your hearing as you sprint out the door and get into your car. You knew it. Sun and Moon could be lost forever because of you. You make it to the PizzaPlex and run into the building, policemen trying to restrain you. You break through them and run up the steps towards the Daycare entrance. One noise rings above the crackling of fire: "Y/N! ANYONE! PL-E-ASE! I'M SCARED..! Anyone?!". Sunny. "SUNNY! I'M HERE!" You shout at the top of your lungs, sprinting towards the Daycare entrance. The doors were blocked by ⏃ fallen pillar. You use all of your strength to drag it out of the way, stepping on broken glass. It stabs into your bare feet, and you want to cry. But you don't. You swing open the doors and see Sunny, paint beginning to melt. Was he.. crying? Oil dropped from underneath his eyes as if they were tears. You grab his wrist and pull him behind you as you rush toward the exit. Your whole body hurts. But you push on. Tears form in the corners of your eyes as ash finds its way into your lungs, and more glass stabs your feet. You're so close, you can't give up. The pain is almost unbearable, but you persist. You trip, and a loud crack sounds from your leg. You get up nonetheless, and keep limp-running. You make it out of the burning mall, the cool air hitting your skin. But you keep running. You get to the car and motion for Sunny to get in the passenger seat. Police stare in awe as you drive away. You can't look at Sunny. Not yet. You start coughing, and blood shoots out of your mouth. You feel like you're going to die, but you can't die yet. You have to make sure Sunny and Moony are okay. You make it home and as you get out of the car, you collapse. Everything goes blank after that.