Author's Note

WARNING: Grammatical and Typographical errors ahead

Just a reminder my story is not perfect, so you might encounter some misspell words, Grammar and Typos error's so please bare with it.

And if you see some mistake feel free to correct me but do it in polite way/Good way no need to criticize my work/piece coz I warned you already.

The characters of this story doesn't have portrayers so it's up to guy's, on how you imagine each of the characters, and one more thing this story of mine contains bad words so be aware with that <33.

I'm a probinsyana too but Tagalog isn't my mother tongue so it would be hard for me to use deep words, but I promise I will do my best to make this story memorable and best for everyone!! This genre is new to me too but just what I said earlier I will do my best just to make this good for my reader's to enjoy hshshs......

Wish me a good luck babies coz I know I needed it (:

The photo I used for cover is not mine so credits to the rightful owner...

Source of the photo: Pinterest

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, writing or other electronic methods without the prior written permission of the publisher, expect in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and contains other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This story is a work of fiction Names, characters, places events are either product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, Any resemblance to actual events, locales or person, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

And remember PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!

Date started; June 27 2022
Date finished; August 09 2022