the divorce

{TW: abuse, alcholism, addicition, gaslighting, sepration}

Quackity POV

its been 2 years since I married Schlatt, and it was one of the worst descisions i ever made. he is a horrible father to our only son, Tubbo. he has been drunk since the day i married him, and everytime i leave the house i bring Tubbo with me, fearing that the poor excuse of a father tries to hurt him. I've been packing everything that is mine, so soon i can leave him so me and Tubbo can move on with our lives. today is the day I confront him about wanting a divorce. as i put Tubbo in his car-seat i mentally prepared myself for Schlatts 'behavior'. i'm letting my close friend Nikki watch him, so he wont be in danger if all goes south. 

"thanks for watching him Nikki" i said handing him to her. "oh yea its totaly fine, i would hate to see him hurt" she said holding him. i walked back to my car, and started to drive away.

{at home bc i am lazy}

i walked inside and to my surprise, he was sober? he was doing the dishes, and smiled at me. i was confused, but hid it. "hi darling" he said lovingly. 'God i am so sick of him' i thought to myself. "look Schlatt we need to talk" i said walking over to him. "is it about my drinking? im trying to stop i really am-" he said as we sat on the couch. "Schlatt, please dont get upset with what i am going to say" i said hoping that because he wasnt drunk he would be calm for once. "of corse! why would i be upset?" he asked me like he had never hurt me. "listen Schlatt, i want a divorce.." i said looking away. "what" he asked genuinely sad. "Schlatt you abused me for years. you neglect our son! you cant pull that shit and expect me to stay silent and not care. ive put up for it long enough" i said, quite frustrated because of the fact he acted like he had no clue. "you- you cant leave! i need help to run this country Quackity!" he said standing up in fury. i got scared and looked at him with fear and anger in my eyes. he raised his hand to hit me, and sure enough he did. this just made me more angry. 

i stood up, and punched him. i hate the thought of domestic abuse, but in my defence he hit me first so i get a few punches. the rest of the night he just kept yelling and hitting me. 'i wish things were different' i thought while crammed under a table in a locked room as Schlatt depratly tried to get in. all of his attempts failed. i pulled out my phone, and called the police, like i should have done years ago. "911 whats your emergancy?" the opperator asked. "my husband is trying to hurt me again. he has been all night! please i need help" i begged while shacking and crying. "whats your address?" they asked. "756 Chrimson lane" i said still shacking. "police are on the way can you stay on the line with me sir?" i slowly calmed down, knowing that tubbo was safe and so was I. "yes" "ok, sir what is your name?" she asked. "Quackity Lore" i said knowing that everyone knew who i was. "ok Quackity do you have any children?" she asked. "yes. i have a son named Tubbo." i said now mostly calm. "how old is he and where is he currently?" she asked. "he's 6 old, and is with a friend of mine" she sounded re-asured, knowing that he was safe. 

a few minutes passed, and police entered my house. i felt better knowing that he was getting what was coming to him. a police knocked on the door, and i opened it to let him in. he asked if i was ok, and i showed him the bruses, the scars and explained the situation to him. he said that within 1-2 months me and Schlatt would be seprated, and i would have a restraining order againsed him. i went to pick up Tubbo from Nikki, and she intruduced me to someone.

"oh- Quackity this is WIlbur, WIlbur this is Quackity" Nikki said as me and Wilbur looked at eachother, and quickly looked away. i saw Tubbo playing with who i assumed to be WIlbur's kid.

{time skip brought to you by Jake from State Farm}

me and WIlbur became friends, and after the divorce i started catching feelings for him. about a month after the divorce, he told me he liked me. 'holy shit holy shit holy shit' i thought to myself. "i- i-" is stumbled on my words trying to think of what to say. "i like you to" 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN 

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRR 

hehehehehehehehehehehhe