History sucks.

TW: panic attack

8th grade Tubbo POV

i walked to class with Tommy as usual, and he reminded me of our history lesson we had. i hate history. its boringggggggggg. neither of us knew what it was about, but frankly didnt care enough. we walked inside and got our books out

"today we are having a Zoom Meeting with the founders of our country!" my teacher said. oh. Momma Q is in class today! I thought to myself. once my teacher had explained the rules, Momma joined the call. then someone else did. Schlatt. his devilish smile scared me, and no one knew why i was panicing. someone passed me a note that said 'are you scared of your Dad?! you Pu$$y!' i got even more paniced. 

Schlatt mentioned that I was his son and that Momma was his ex-husband. at this point i was shacking in my seat. my hands were covering my face as i silently cried remembering all the things he did to me and Momma. at the end, Schlatt asked if there was any questions. Tommy raised his hand and outed Schlatt. 

"any questions?" he asked. "the kid with the white and red shirt" Schlatt said. "why?" he asked clearly frustrated. "why what?" he asked in return. "why did you abuse your only son and your ex-husband?" he asked. "wha- no, i- i didnt- that never-" Schlatt said trying to make an excuse. "look, i never did that and-" he said being cut off by Momma. "yes you did. dont even try to fucking deny it. i have recordings of it. you tried to kill me and Tubbo, multiple times. you made me hate the smell of alcahol. i made the mistake of letting you take care of Tubbo and i came home to you drinking and starving your 1 year old son. you are a fucking waste of humanity and i'm glad i left you." Momma said showing a recording of him running to hide under a table with me when i was 3 in a locked room as Schlatt despratly tried to get in. 

then the school told my teacher that i was going home. i thought Momma would be picking me up, but it was Schlatt. no one beleived us. i ran into the bathrooms and locked the door. i started crying and called Wilbur. "hey kiddo, heard what happened on the live. you ok?" he asked. i started crying as Schlatt tried to break in. "i want to go home" i said crying. "i'll be there in a sec ok? do you want to keep talking with me?" he asked. "mhm" i choked through tears. with in a matter of minuites Schlatt broke in. "you dumb fucking kid! dont hide from me! i swear when we're home-" i huddled in the corner shacking and crying. "get. away. from. my. son." WIlbur said from behind him. "fuck you! he's not your kid! hes mine! and he's coming with me" Schlatt said grabbing my arm and daging me about a foot until WIlbur punched him. I ran out and saw Momma standing there. i ran to him and he hugged me saying that it would be ok. we left and had a pretty good night after that drama. 

A/N

I just gotta say, i am NOT hating on JSchlatt, in fact he is one of my favorate cc's. this is just an AU, so don't take it seriously.