Interveiws

{basicaly this is where Quackity is interviewing Wilbur}

Quackity POV

I needed to do something. I'M BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDD >:[

I have an idea hehehehehe >:)

"WILBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I shouted from the couch. he walked out of the kitchen, looking confused. "wtf do you want?" he asked still in his pajamas. " wanna do something funnnnnnnn???????????" I said with my usual silly tone. "depends....." he said walking over to me. "so ya know how people dont know I re-married?" I walked over to the table to grab my phone, and started texting slime. Will nodded in response. "what if.... i interviewed you live on TV" he just looked at me with exitment and tiredness. "and how do you suppose wedot that?" he asked drinking his coffee. "trust me ok" i said running to our room. " stay there for a sec!" 

TIME SKIP

slime set up the TV camera and other shit like that, I had a discord call ready and both me and Will had 'Never Have I Ever' cards. he was at Phil's house, and i was home. 

3

 2 

1

WERE LIVE

I called WIlbur. 

*this part will be written in a diffrent format bc it will take less time :/*

Wilbur: Quackityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Quackity: WILBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :)

*after the greeting bullshit and enough of that format im sick of it*

"ok,ok So today, I have a fellow country leader-" i said being cut off by Wilbur. "Ya and then my wife left me with my 8 month old son. good times" we both started laughing histaricaly. "Wilbur today we are playing Never Have I Ever. My phone number is on screen so text some questions!" I said pointing to where my phone number was. 

*LATER*

"Never Have I Ever been the worlds bitchiest bitch just to prove a point?" we both thought for a second. "OMG OMG I HAVE THE FUCKING BEST STORY!!!!" 

"So me and my closest friend Karl, right we were in highschool. twas the middle of june and we wore make-up and did all the stereotypical things a Pansexual and a Bisexual would do. some stuck up hoe-bag said that 'Next we would be wearing crop-tops and leggings' and that 'we were being to gay on his time' to be h0m0ph0b1c. so me and Karl, at luch went to the mall. to get.... Fishnet leggings, crop-tops, our nails and make-up did because we knew absuloute shit about doing that, aaaaaaand, 

thigh

high

bright red

high-heel boots. 

and we went back to school- no we fucking strutted up to that hoe and said 'Be h0m0ph0b1c on your own time, and we'll be gay on our own time" i said showing a picture of me and Karl in our SmExY outfits that we put together in less than 20min. " you should wear it again- like- you looked fucking POG" Will said laughing through his words. "you would only want to see me in that because you're fucking horny-" I stopped. i realised we were LIVE ON TV FOR ALL OF LAS NAVADAS. now my country may suspect that me and wilbur were a couple. thay did. people kept posting about how im fucking an outsider, but i had to clear it up that i wasnt some whore. "ok,ok,ok, so yes. me and Wilbur are married. i kicked him outside for this bc the echo would be weird. so yall can shutup about me being 'a whore' because I AM NOT!" i said adding a bit of sillieness. "ya seriously and its starting to rain can i come back innnn???????" Wilbur said joking around. "the door is unlocked-" i said being confused on why he couldn't get in. "one sec" i said as i turned off my camera and went to the door. i saw Tommy had put a chair so Wilbur couldn't get in. i moved the chair and let Wilbur in. "Tommy i swear i will fucking kill you- were still live arent we?" he said knowing people would think that he is gonna hurt a kid. "no, no no, he is my brother, he is younger than me, and he's a little BITCH!" he said chasing after him as a joke.