something close to last chapter ;-;

What if afterwards the whole mishap of breaking Phil's phone Dadza would have Wilbur's phone in an online class and would have it so everyone could see everything on it when it would pop up (texts/calls) dont ask ok this is all i have motivation for today ;-; also,

TW: h0m0ph0b1a/slurs (i censored them, knowing that saying them on a platform like this even while being a part of the LGBTQ+ it will still trigger arguments, and I am a very doscile

Wilbur POV

Dad took my phone, and connected it to the presentation in Online class so if Quackity texted me something.. weird... everyone would know. so Q better not do anything >:( did I mention, NOBODY KNOWS THAT IT'S MY PHONE! or that I am still in my comfy closet where I plan to stay, so if Q texts me, my caller ID for him is 'My Little Ducky<3' so that's pretty gay in itself (like me) so I'm fucked ;-;. 

*MID CLASS*

I sat bored af in my room, listening to the meet that Dad was doing in the basement that I had to be part of. 

"ok so any questions-" Dad said as a text popped up on the screen. 

*THE TEXT*

My Little Ducky <3

Hayyyy Wilburrrrrrrrr can you come over this weekend??? pleaseeeeee???? 

Babe??? baaaaabe???????? WILBURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! 

*IRL*

'fuck fuck fuck everyone knows I'm gay because his pfp is himself fuuuuuck'

I thought to myself as Quackity turned off his camera. everyone looked shocked, and Dad looked sorry. he didn't mean for this to happen. he didn't mean to make me come out by a text. "Wilbur can we talk at break?" he asked checking the time. "you can log off for now if you want" he said as I logged off. after about an hour of me doing some random shit to try to take my mind off things, Dad walked into my room. "Wilbur, listen I'm really sorry I didn't mean for it to go that way, just know that I love you ok" He said sitting down in the corner of my bed. we sat in silence for like 10 minutes until I spoke up. "you don't care?- about me being bi?" I asked confused. yes my Dad was loving and cared for everyone, but I thought things would go diffrent.  "why would I mind? people shouldn't be judged for who they love" he said. at that moment I have no idea why, but I just started crying and he hugged me. "hey it's ok mate, I'm still your dad. so I'll be happy if you are happy"  (Dadza at his finest) 

*BACK IN ONLINE CLASS*

Dad gave me back my phone and Q didn't log back on, so I texted him to see if he was alright. 

*TEXT*

W: Hey Q you ok? you didn't rejoin is everything good?

Q: yea I'm fine just a little worried about people knowing that I'm gay

W: well if you loose people because your gay It'll hurt but knowing they're out of you life will make things a little better

Q: yea

thanks Will

W: np, also I can come over this weekend :)

Q: Yay :] 

*IRL ON THE WEEKEND*

I walked to Quackity's house, wich wasn't far from mine. once I got there his mom greeted me like any other time, and I went over to Q's room wich Is where his mom said he was. I knocked on the door and he opened it. "WILBUR!!!" he said in his usual happy/silly tone while hugging me. "hi Quackityyyy" I said in a silly voice hugging back. "Come on I found a really cool movie!" he said grabbing my arm and leading me over to his bed where a tv was connected paralel to his bed. 

we both sat down and watched a movie.

what did you expect us to do something else?

no because s3xulising minors is bad and in this oneshot I am a minor.

haha