show n tellll im on display for all you fuckers to see~

TW: mensons of abuse, transphobia, homophobia, yelling, mentions of self-harm

(so basicaly this is a 'bring-your-parent-to-school' situation, and I've never done anything like that or went to my parent work unless it was after school, so idrk how this shit goes down ;-;)

Tubbo POV

I was bored in class, again. it's not my fault i hate math, its hard! but I do get the best grades in spanish classes. wow i wonder why. TOOOTALLYYYYYYY not because my Momma Q is spanish and taught me while I was growing up. 

"tomorow will be bring your parent to school day! any questions?" said the teacher. Me, Fundy and Tommy started bursting out laughing because since Tommy's me and Fundy's Dads brother, grandad will be there anoying the shit out of him. "FUNDY! TUBBO! TOMMY! what is so funny?!" she asked. "well- miss- his dad- my- *Insert heavy breathing and laughter* His step dad, aka his dad, is MY older brother. so since my Mom is a fridge my dad will be here anoying their dad-" Tommy said before the three of us fell out of our seats and started laughing more. 

*AFTER SCHOOL*

me and Fundy burst through the door and our Dads were no-where to be found. "DAD! DAD! MOMMA Q!!!!! DAAD!!!!! MOOOOMMAAAAA!!!!" me and Fundy screamed looking for them. eventually we found them, and told them the news :). 

"what- why are you yelling?" Momma said walking out of the shared room he had with Dad. "tomorow is bring your parent to school :)" Fundy said. "ok, ok but you dont need to yell" Wilbur said walking over and standing beside Mamma. "so are you guys coming with us???" I said jumping up and down. "sure. but just know that means I will know what you don't tell me about." Mamma said being a little scary. fuck it absolutly terrifying. we both nodded and walked away. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

Quackity POV

I woke up to my alarm, knowing that I couldn't stay home. I know that Wilbur is a VERY heavy sleeper, so alot of the time I have to litarly throw him out of bed. I go up and had coffee before waking up Wilbur. I opened up the door to our shared room, and jumped on him. my knees were on either side of him, and my hands were on his chest. "wilbyyyy~" I wisper-shouted. he woke up after about 10 minutes. he blushed and smirked as  my cheeks lit up and I got off of him. "good morning Ducky" he said before giving me a peck on the cheek.

after a while we woke up the kids, got ready, and left to go to their school.  we were in the building and after a split second Tommy walked up to Tubbo. they talked for a bit, then ran off with a boy who had black and white hair. 

*IN CLASS OUT OF LAZIENESS*

we stood at the back of class and watched as all the kids were learning. I did something random and Wilbur made a sex joke, that was pretty funny. but remembered his dad was also there. and heard his little joke. "Wilbur Soot Minecraft.. can I speak to you.....?" he asked as Wilbur wispered 'help' and went off with Phil. I followed, being the best fucking husband ever. he got slapped with a shoe. 

later in the day he lunch bell rang. we went outside and I left to talk to Phil. then we saw a kid with someone fimmilar. Sally. we tried to ignore her. after a small chat with Phil we got back to see Fundy in a fight with some other kid. we broke them up, and got both sides of the story. "FUNDY SOOT!" WIlbur yelled prying Fundy's hands from the other kids neck. "Fundy! what are you doing!?!" I asked seeing if he was hurt. "Why did you fight that kid?!" WIlbur asked looking dead serious. "well- he- he called me- he said-" Fundy stuttered before breaking down into tears and colapsing on the ground. Me and WIll comforted him until he was ready to talk.

"so, what happened?" I asked wiping the tears from his eyes. "J-Jake called me- he said- he-" He said not being able to form proper words. "it's ok, it's ok, but we need to know what happened" I said hugging him. Fundy paused for a second. "HE CALLED ME A TR@NNY OK!!!! AND A F@G!! I DON'T WANT TO BE THIS WAY!!!" he screamed while crying. me and WIlbur hugged him, while he kept crying. "son of a- ok Fundy listen. what he said was fucking uncalled for, but did you do something to him before?" Wilbur asked. "i hit him..." he said admitting to what he did. "why did you hit him?" I asked still hugging him. "because he hit Tommy and threw Tubs to the ground" he said. "he said he did it because Tommy is bi (its part of my AU), and because Tubbo has 2 dads..." he said slowly calming down. "then when Tubbo had a panic attack because of it, he said that he deserved to be abused. and that you did to... and that Sally left because she knew I was trans" me and Will were both fucking livid at this point. Fundy was called into the office along with Jake and his mom. big suprise, it was fucking Sally. 

*IN THE NIGHT*

I fell asleep next to Wibur, as usual. but I had a bad dream. but it was a memory, one that I try to forget as hard as i can.

*IN THE DREAM*

it was one of those calm nights, where Schlatt was somewhere else and Tubbo wasn't crying. someone burst through the door, and to no suprise, it was fucking Schlatt. "Schlatt, you can't burst through the doors without telling me you're on your way back" I said standing up and slightly laughing. normally when he is sober he'll apoligise and laugh it off. I thought he was sober, until I saw the half-empty beer bottle in his hand. 

shit  I thought to myself. he walked over to me. I backed up cautiously, knowing that if I stayed there he would hit me. "Where's Tubbo?" he asked dropping the bottle. it smashed on the floor right next to him. "Schlatt please don't hurt him. do what you want to me but DON'T toush him please" I begged, knowing that if he knew where he was he would beat him. "is that what you think of me?" he asked. he sounded sad, and I almost felt bad. "I'm sorry Schlatt, but you've been doing this for years. I can't ignore the fact that you do these things" I said calmly. "I'm...Sorry...." he said looking at all of the scars he gave me. "I can't accept your apolagy just yet..." I said looking at all the broken bottles and the blood-stained carpet. "Quackity.. com'ere? I promise I wont hurt you..." he said sounding sencere. "o-ok" I said nervously. I walked over to him, and he cut my cheek with a peice of the broken glass-

*NOT DREAMING*

I woke up covered in sweat with my heart beating rappidly. I looked around, and saw nothing but black. I grabbed my phone to check the time, and it was 3:30AM. ugggggghhhhh why nowww I thought to myself. Suprisingly, I accidently woke Wilby up. he saw me trying to calm my breathing, and trying to forget. he sat up without me knowing. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. he sat me on his lap and hugged me. "what happened?" he asked letting go from the hug. "i-" I said choking back tears. 

"I- Schlatt-" I said not being able to form words. I rapped my arms around his neck and hugged him while crying. "I didn't deserve this!" I said. he hugged back and said "no-one deserves it, but you got out of it. you left, and now your in a way better situation" he looked at me, and then saw my wrists. he saw all of the lines. "Quackity... you can talk to me, please don't do this" he said pulling my wrist in front of him. "I- I'm S-sorry....." I said pulling back my arm. "you don't have to apoligise, just talk to me instead of doing this... Please QUackity, I love you and will always understand" He said in a loving way.