just some fluff i guess

Wilbur POV

its been 4 months after we started dating. he still has some minor trust issues, witch i totally understand, knowing what he's been through. he normally just stays cuddled up with me, knowing that he was safe. Tubbo's older sister Lani (i know she is younger than him irl this just seemed to fit with the story ok) is coming to see Tubbo on his 7th birthday next week. she lives quite far from us, so she decided to come and stay with us for the time being. 

Q sat beside me and played with Tubbo, while I watched Fundy. he was a year older than Tubbo, and the two got along great. we heard a knock on the door, so i answered it. it was Lani. 'oh shit Quackity didn't tell her we were dating' i thought as she looked confused when i opened the door. "who are you? and where's Momma?" she asked because we never met. "Hey Lani! i'm over here" Q said from the couch. he walked over and hugged her. 

"Momma who's this?" Lani asked as we sat on the couch. "Lani, me and Schlatt divorced. so this is my boyfriend" he said explaining the best he can. "fuck yea! go Momma Q" Lani said exited knowing she isnt in danger of Schlatt again. 

{time skip brought to you by the broken table}

Quackity POV

a few years went by, Lani moved back in with us, Tubbo is now 8, and Schlatt isn't allowed to see Tubbo or Lani anymore because of the trauma he caused them. we all live as a somewhat normal family, being that I run a damn country.

{TIME SKIP AGAIN BECAUSE I LACK MOTIVATION}

me and Wilbur went out drinking while lani visited a friend while Tubbo and Fundy were with Nikki for the night. Wilbur doesn't drink, or at that fact barely does, so within 5 shots he was shit-faced drink. we just sat there most of the night talking and drinking. it was nice to be with someone who loves me, even when he's drunk. when I was kinda tipsy i made everone leave the casino, because i can do that, and me and Wilbur 'did the dirty' in the backroom. 

at aroung 4AM we both agreed to call a cab and go home. we got to our bed and just cuddled while watching tv. i fell asleep in his arms, and he rested his head on mine. we both woke up about an hour later with a pounding headache.

AN

i have lost SO much motivation, but unrealated, who else is exited for season 2 of Helluva Boss??