Etudiants Transferes: Ollie et Callie Demeire

Eh bud :> today I'm exposing my French Canadian ass by adding two new humans from my home land - the land of Maple Taffy and the Winter Carnival and Frosty's cousin :>>!!

I'm from Ontario but all of my dad's side was born and raised in Quebec other than my dad and his sister-

But i am fluent in French :> so y'all get me speaking french as some random bitches in this chapter :))

O N T O

T H E

B O O K 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tubbo walked to class with his two closest friends, Tommy and Ranboo. The trio never failed to make people smile and often got pretty good grades. They always sat on the only bench in the schoolyard, so people often called them the Bench Trio.

At first they weren't accompanied by the title, but it soon grew on them. Tommy and Tubbo have been friends since they were little - Tommy is Tubbo's step-dad's younger brother, but they get annoyed with people asking questions so they just say there best friends, which isn't a lie, but rather a simpler version of the story. 

As they carried their heavy bags from class to class they often made conversation about stupid things that happened in their separate classes. The three only had one class together, and only Tubbo got good grades in it. It was no real surprise though, Spanish classes had to have been easy for a Spanish 15 year-old. Tommy could speak Enderman a little, and Ranboo was an Enderman, so it was his first language and he often corrected Tommy. 

They passed by all the other students who were rushing to their classes. The trio never cared if they were late, because the taller two would often just copy Tubbo's answers. They entered the large room at the end of the school and sat down in the same three desks that they usually did - they were in the back row and were beside each other with Tubbo in the middle of the taller two. 

Every now and again their Spanish teacher would introduce new languages that were optional to learn. The trio often took the extra credit and just used google translate out of pure laziness. Today was one of those days and the new language was French. 

Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy accepted the 'challenge' and were taken to another room with the other students who wished to learn this new foreign tongue. Then Mrs. Mayberry (ykyk) announced that there was a new exchange student who was in fact French. 

Then Mrs. Mayberry motioned for someone to come into the room - a tall brunette boy walked into the room and waved, being followed by a slightly shorter girl with practically the exact same attributes.

"Bonjour! Je suis Ollie et elle's Callie. Nous esperons vous lier d'amitie avec vous tous ne signifie pas de mal, car nous sommes du grand nord blanc avec notre ami enneige Bonhomme!"

(In English: Good morning! I'm Ollie and she's Callie we hope befriending you means no harm, as we are from the great white north with our snow friend Bonhomme)

Everyone gave the look of 'what the fuck did you just say-?' and the tall teens at the front of the room laughed. 

"Class what they said was their names are Ollie and Callie and they wish to befriend you all. they are also from Quebec City, the capital of Quebec, which is a province in Canada, or as they put it, 'the Great White North'."

Mrs. Mayberry said. The two nodded their heads and sat down. There were two empty spots beside the Bench Trio, so naturally that's where they sat down. For most of the class Mrs. Mayberry was speaking English, (understandable) so most of the time they sat there in confusion wondering what she was talking about. 

After class the three were walking and were stopped by two very familiar faces. 

"He, tu es Tommy, n'est-ce pas? Peux-tu m'aider avec ceci? Je n'ai aucune idee de ce que tout cela signifie"

(In English: hey, You're Tommy, aren't you? Can you help me with this? I have no idea what any of this means)

Callie asked. The three knew it was a question, but had no clue what she said. The trio looked confused for a moment. Then Ranboo pulled out his phone and opened google translate. He typed something like 'Repeat that into the mic please', turned the volume up and pressed the 'speak' button. He held it up to the girl as she looked confused, but did it anyway. 

"He, tu es Tommy, n'est-ce pas? Peux-tu m'aider avec ceci? Je n'ai aucune idee de ce que tout cela signifie"

This time she made sure to say it slower so the mic would puck up her voice clearly. While this was going on, Tommy and Tubbo were already laughing at Ranboo's wacky idea of how to know what they were saying.

Ranboo was slightly confused on why they were laughing, but he quickly remembered that he just pulled out google translate to ask what two new, non-English speaking people were saying.

The tall half-and-half boy pulled his phone back once she finished. 

"oh okay. You guys don't know English do you? we can help if you want!"

Tubbo struggled to take the phone from the taller man who he jokingly called his 'Husband'. The only reason he was struggling to get it was because of the height difference. Ranboo was 7'5 (He's tall in the cannon lore i think he's like 6' something irl-) and Tubbo was 5'1. Tommy easily stole the phone from Ranboo, being 6'2. Once Tommy saw what they asked, He jokingly ignored Tubbo and handed the phone back to Ranboo.  

"Gimme the phone Basios Man!- ah shit-"

Tubbo said facepalming as the other two started bursting out laughing. 

"ah yes. ✨Basios man✨" 

The taller said sounding calm as can be, then going back to Laughing. Callie and Ollie were rightfully confused - they just spoke into google translate so people could understand them, then the same three just started bursting out laughing. Ollie already had minor anxiety disorders, so their laughing made him overthink.

'are they laughing at me? Is it because I'm not fluent or even know English basics? Is it because I only know French and Enderman- Wait that's it! Enderman! the tall guy looks like an Enderman hybrid! Maybe he'll understand what I'm saying!'

"⊑⟒⊬, ⎍⋔ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ ⍙⏃⌇ ⟟⏁? ⟟⌇ ⏁⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏃ ⍀⟒⏃⌇⍜⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⟒ ⌰⏃⎍☌⊑⟟⋏☌? ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬ ⟟⎎ ⟟'⋔ ⏚⟒⟟⋏☌ ⌿⎍⌇⊑⊬ - ⟟ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⎎⎍☊☍ ⏃⌰⌰ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⟒⋏☌⌰⟟⌇⊑"

(English: Hey, um Ranboo was it? is there a reason you are laughing? sorry if i'm being pushy - i know fuck all about English)

Ollie asked.  Ranboo turned his head and his small ears perked up. (In my Au he has like goat/elf ears and they have the same responses as that of a dog's ears) He looked confused for a second, but soon Realized that I knew the same language as him.

The other two just sat there, confused. Tommy had no clue what he said, but Ranboo clearly did. 

"⊬⟒⏃ ⟟'⋔ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜! ⊑⟒ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⋔⟒⌇⌇⟒⎅ ⎍⌿ ⍜⋏ ☊⏃⌰⌰⟟⋏☌ ⋔⟒ ⏃ ⋏⟟☊☍ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟟⏁ ☊⏃⋔⟒ ⍜⎍⏁ ⏃⌰⌰ ⎎⎍⋏⋏⊬ ⌇⍜ ⍙⟒ ⌿⍜☍⟒ ⎎⎍⋏ ⏃⏁ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⟟⏁ ⏃⌰⌰ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏁⟟⋔⟒ ⋏⍜ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⍙⍜⍀⍀⊬."

(English: Yea I'm Ranboo! He just messed up on calling me a nickname and it came out all funny so we poke fun at about it all the time no need to worry."

The taller said jokingly pushing Tubbo.

They helped the two with their English classes, and a year had gone by incredibly fast. Before Ollie and Callie left for their flight home, they got each other's Discord tag so they could still talk even if they were in different country's.

THAT'S IT FOR THIS SHORT STORY!!!!!!

Thanks for all the support!

also, @stup1ds1mp- 

ANSWER MY TEXTS >:<<<<