idfk what to name this chaper ;-;

this is a SpIcY fic, but no smut for you horny ppl >:) 

TW: mentions of abuse

{this is a oneshot abt how Wilbur and Q started dating, and it's like a diffrent backstory. its weird but idc}

Quackity POV

I walked into my house and sat down on the couch. Schlatt wasnt home, so it was one of those peaceful nights that I always hoped would last forever but never did. Tubbo was watching TV while I was texting my friend. everything went amazingly. no Schlatt, Tubbo wasnt crying, and I was just relaxing. until someone texted me. 

*TEXTING*

Bitch I don't like >:(

Hey bb, I'll be back in 20mins, make sure the kid is out of the house~~

                                                                                                                              schlatt, he has a name. also, no

yea, yea whatever

                                                                                                                                                                    schlatt srsly

i swear I'll beat the shit out of you when i get back

*IRL*

'DAMMIT FUCK SHIT GOTTA GET OUT OF THE HOUSE SHIT FUCK WHY DID I SAY THAT FUUCK' I thought to myself as I got some things I would need, and Tubbo of corse. I got out of the house, put Tubbo in his car seat and drove off. I texted my friend Wilbur asking if I could stay with him for a while, and he said yes. He lives with bis Dad and two brothers, being that he just got out of a very unhealthy relationship and was left with his daughter Faith. he knows that I prefer to think I'm single, rather than in an abusive relationship with an asshole who cant even remember his own son's name. 

he texted me the adress, and after about 20 minutes I arived. he came outside to help me get my bags out, and we walked in. I havn't met his family yet, so it was somewhat a suprise. I got my stuff setled in, and watched TV. 

*TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY ;-;*

I've been at Phil's house for about a month now, and we have a small suprise. Me and Wil are moving into a nice aparment in Las Navadas, because it's easier for me to do my work there, than drive an hour every morning. we also had to tell them that me and Wilbur are together. and that I broke up with Schaltt, and that he was still looking for me to absilutly murder me. 

so naturally we took them to a restarant :)

*AT THE RESTARANT*

We got our food, and casually talked. then Wilbur spoke up like we agreed. "so, I'm moving out. we got the house, so we're leaving tonight" everyone was happy for him, and Phil was clearly more exited for him to leave than anyone. I was about to break the news about me and Wil being together, and he put his hand on my thigh. normally I wouldn't mind, but it was DANGEROUSLY close to my dick. so, I had an idea. usually I would shoo his hand away, but descided to do something a little different. "Wilbur, I love you, but your hand is dangerously close to my dick, so get it off before i stab it with my fork." I said looking at him. Techno choked on his food, and Phil stared at him with a weird look on his face. it was like happy, angry and confused mix. Wilbur blushed and looked away. Phil looked absuloutly furious. "Wilbur... Can I talk to you outside.." he said completely furious. Wilbur looked terrified, Techno looked scared for him, and I honestly gave zero shits at this point because it's his fault that he descided to put his hand to close to my dick.

he came back with a small red mark on his cheek, and Phil still a little mad but not as mad as he was before. the rest of the dinner was silent. We got back home, and Wil rushed me up to his room with him. "you have your stuff ready?" he asked grabbing a few boxes. "yep" I said as I picked up a box and walked outside. we got our stuff in the car, and made our way to our new home. Phil offered to take Faith and Tubbo for a week just until we're settled in. this works out perfectly to fufill our horny needs. we got everything in the house, and everything was perfect. I played on my phone while sitting on our bed, and he sat on me. suprising enough right? lmao, not with what happens next. 

he sat on me and pinned my hands to the bed. I broke them free and put my phone away. I rapped my hands around his neck and he pinned me againsd the bed again. this time I didn't break loose. I let him pin me. he kissed me, gently biting my lip making me moan quietly. 

*AFTER THAT*

I cuddled up to Wilbur, while he just rested his hand on my arm. a week passed, and we kinda went at it hard a few days ago, so I could barely walk ;-; and Wilby had to get the kids for me. Techno understood why I couldnt get them, buuut Wilbur didn't tell Phil because he didn't want to risk getting a slap. 

{how did yall like the chapter? want me to cuntinue the chaper in more detail? but no smut bc i dont like writing it. also, can I have some more ideas? again, creds will be where creds need to be}