Picnics :)

thanks to @stup1ds1mp for the idea!

Quackity POV

I was sitting next to Wilbur resting my head on his shoulder. Lani called me. 'lmao rare' I thought to myself "Hi Lani" i said. "Hey Momma I'm coming down to Las Navadas for a few weeks!" she said exitedly. "thats great! when are you coming?" I asked sitting up. "2 days. sorry its short notice i lost my phone" she said laughing. i laughed a bit, and we set something up. hehehehehe. 

TWO DAYS LATER SPONSORED BY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

I told Fundy and Tubbo to get ready because we were going somewhere, but didn't tell them where. I know that it's anoying, but its a suprise :))))))))))

we went to a park that wasnt far from our house, and while Tubbo and Fundy were playing tag, me and Wilbur waited for Lani to arrive. after about 20 minutes a black car showed up. Lani walked out and walked toward us. "Tubbo! Fundy! commere!!!!!" Will said as they came running. "LANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tubbo said hugging her. Fundy looked at me and Will confused, because he had never really met her. "Fundy this is Lani" she wore a black and blue striped shirt with a pink skirt. after about an hour we all sat down and ate. 

THE END 

A/N

Hello, author here! I won't be active until saterday-sunday because my Partner and my bff are coming to my house for the weekend, and i wanna spend as much time dancing and screaming the lyrics to 'CPR' with them as possible. either that or embrace my rainbow flag. but after that I will try to be as active as i can. once again, thank you @stup1ds1mp for the idea. 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE