SWEARING

*This book is about the Minecraft Characters and NOT the irl people. Also this is in an alternate universe where they adopted a child after like 3 years of Quackity bugging him so yea the child is now 15 and Quackity and Wilbah's relationship became TOXIC to the point where they were picking fights about literally nothing so yea its some good ol' angst because I love writing it :)*

Wilbur staired aimlessly at the wall of the living room. His adopted son Ethan and his stepson Tubbo were sitting on the other end of the couch than him.

The younger two were watching TV, and Wilbur would normally stare at something. It was strange, but he never liked TV since he was a kid and accidentally watched a porno at a friend's house.

It was traumatic for him. /j

He's hated TV since, and nothing can get the disturbing memory out of his mind.

The door opened, and nobody paid attention. That was until the door slammed behind a familiar short man. The youngest two flinched a but, then turned their attention to Quackity, who was angrily standing in the doorway. Wilbur calmly - and annoyed - looked at him also.

"Ethan, Tubbo, I think it's time you make your way to Nikki's house I'm sure she'd love the company"

Quackity said, doing a very bad job at hiding his anger. As instructed, the two got up and walked out of the house, silently closing the door behind them.

"C'mon Quackity, we really shouldn't argue this much"

Wilbur said. Quackity crossed his arms and walked toward the couch.

"Listen. You know what you did and it made me look like a fucking whore. So no"

Wilbur laughed at his enraged comment.

"What is it"

Quackity asked frustratedly.

"Oh just the fact that it was hilarious"

*AT QUACKITY'S OFFICE, 2 HOURS AGO*

Quackity sat bored and filled out paperwork. Wilbur walked in when the shorter man was too distracted to see him. The taller one stopped in front of his desk, leaned over and placed his hands down to not fall.

Quackity finally noticed, and looked up.

"Wil!-"

Quackity said angrily. Wilbur wasn't allowed in this part of Las Nevadas. He was cut off by Wilbur grabbing his cheeks and kissing the shorter one.

"Ummmm"

One of the employees said while in the doorway holding a folder. Quackity starred in embarrassment while pushing Wilbur off. Wilbur pulled away, staring at the girl who just saw something that she didn't intend to. After a minute of Quackity yelling she left. He turned to the taller man.

"Get. out."

Wilbur did as Quackity said.

*NOW*

"Calm down. It was only her and after you yelling i don't think she told anyone else-"

"Wilbur she told everyone in the fucking building!"

"Oh. shit"

Wilbur said. He paused for a moment.

"I'm guessing I'm sleeping on the couch tonight? Like every night?"

Quackity smiled. It wasn't a happy smile, rather a devilish smirk.

Wilbur was confused by said gesture.

"No, after what you did got me thinking. Why just make you do the same old boring thing, when I can do worse?"

Quackity said. He stepped back from the couch and crossed his arms.

"So am I sleeping outside or-?"

"No sweetheart. You're sleeping with me tonight~"

*That's all u horny humans >:)*

i hate it. ngl wondering why I wrote it but okay :')