cos0 = one

—

renjun, you know who, was walking down stairs after a very exhausting day as a medical student in college. he did not complain or even say a word to express how tired he is every single day. he's just very relaxed about everything and is very easy going.

in everyone's mind, renjun has the image of that 'always studying' type of person, or... should i say a nerd, except the fact that he does talk to people and almost everyone in the school knows who he is because of his outstanding results every year.

"jenjen!!" he shouted and rushed down the remaining stairs, running towards a bigger, taller guy with a very pretty smile on his face after hearing the name.

"hey junnie." he said excitedly making renjun flashed a smile on his face.

"are you going home now too?"

"no i— uhh i'm waiting for chenle. i have something to talk to him about." jeno said, scratching the back of his head.

"you sound weird." renjun made a tsk sound and touched his chin, looking up as if he was trying to think then continued. "jeno..."

the taller guy gulped, looking away then back at his best friend.

"are you planning on confessing to chenle?" renjun spat out his words that made jeno choked on his own saliva, coughing nonstop while trying to protest at the same time.

"hey are you okay?" the older held his arm, slightly caressing it.

"can you warn me next time? i was totally not ready for that question." jeno panted and stood back straight.

"coward." renjun mumbled.

jeno widened his eyes and spoke, fully offended. "save that to yourself. i just have some things to sort out first before actually confessing. a coward who?"

"yeah sure. i didn't know sorting things out takes about two years and still counting." renjun nodded.

"can you stop? i'm in love with that man and it's been two years now. what about it? and i'm not doing anything about it today either. i just want to ask him about his... uhh wait— if you look at the time, it's 5pm now. you should go home and rest." jeno said, pushing renjun away with his hands on the older's back.

renjun stopped on his track and turned to jeno with a straight face. "jenjen... do you have something to tell me?"

"what? no. it's nothing. you should—"

"hey jen about the the neos' band performance at the school theatre, jisung said you can come too. he doesn't mind adding one more person on the list." a voice cut jeno's word, a person walked out of the room they are standing in front of at that moment.

"fuck..." jeno whispered.

"what?" the person asked, looking at jeno then at renjun. he was confused. renjun looks at his friend and the gaze suddenly turns into a glare. he didn't want to say any word about it and decided to walk out of the campus, alone.

"sorry chenle i have to go now. leave that spot for me though." jeno says, rushing out of building after renjun.

"okay..." chenle mumbles softly, watching jeno leaving the place.

-

"junnieeeee wait for me. i can explain." jeno whined, walking behind the shorter. renjun stood still and harshly turned to jeno.

"explain what."

"about what chenle said earlier..."

"no need to explain. i'm pretty sure i heard that very clear and understood it very well."

"don't be like this. i'm sooo sorry. you know how much i love the band."

"just the band?"

"okay and jaemin too. he's so cool okay?" jeno faked crying.

"say that louder so that it reaches to the inside of the building and chenle can hear that you are in love with someone else too."

"FIRST OF ALL, no. chenle doesn't know i'm in love with him. what do you mean "too"? and LASTLY, i don't love jaemin that way. he's like my idol and i support him. he looks so cool while performing. both of us also share the same english class with him. don't tell me you don't melt when you see his smile."

"no." renjun rolled his eyes.

wow. who would've known. the campus' nice and easy going, top 1 student, rolls his eyes at someone least ten times a day. very surprising indeed.

"why do you hate him and the band so much?"

"i don't hate the band. i hate him. and there's no reason. stop asking me." the older tried to walk away.

"so can i go now?" jeno said looking down at his feet, feeling a bit guilty.

"never said you couldn't."

"but are you mad?"

"no. enjoy the performance and bring lots of snacks over to my place tomorrow to fix this betrayal of yours to me today." renjun rolled his eyes once again and walked away.

jeno smiled brightly and ran after his best friend while shouting. "RENJUN I LOVE YOU."

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

"jaemin, put your phone away for a minute will you?" mark said, holding his bass guitar.

"one more minute." the black haired said, eyes still on the screen of his phone while sitting on the stage's floor.

"leave him alone. he's busy getting some hoe for tonight after the performance." donhyuck said, sitting prettily at the audience area, right in front of the stage.

a taller guy sat down besides donghyuck with a grin on his face. "i would too if i have that pretty face of his."

"JISUNG?" mark shouted.

"what??? i'm saying the truth. who wouldn't want to use that pretty face that jaemin has to get dicks?"

"i can't believe you..." mark shook his head an sighed.

"are you guys done talking about me while i'm still here?" jaemin finally got his ass up from the floor, walking to mark while looking at the two at the audience area.

"did you successfully get a hoe?" jisung asked and jaemin chuckled.

"don't make it sounds so weird. i met him a few times at school but we hang out a lot. he's not a hoe." the black haired put his hand on mark's shoulder

"so you did successfully get a hoe." jisung added.

jaemin shrugged. "when did i not?"

mark shook his head. "y'all are insufferable."

donghyuck stood up and smirked. "said the only virgin in the band." and...... he left.

jisung bursted out laughing and so did jaemin while mark just stood there looking at donghyuck leaving the theatre. he was just too stunned to speak.

- 01 -