4!-4 = twenty

—

on his way to med class, renjun was looking through his backpack, trying to look for something in there until he heard a voice.

"you're doing it again."

the brown haired looked up and saw jaemin standing in front of his classroom, literally leaning his back on the door.

"doing wha— why are you here?" renjun asked, properly putting his bag back on.

"waiting for you." the younger stood up straight and handed renjun a cup of hot chocolate.

renjun paused for a hot second before accepting the drink. he took it from jaemin and locked eyes with him. "don't you have class?"

jaemin nodded as he slid his hands into his jacket. "in a few minutes."

"then why are you still here? your building is like five to ten minutes away!"

"don't worry. i'm a good runner. i just wanted to give you this." jaemin said with a big smile on his face and handed renjun a cup of hot chocolate.

renjun playfully glared at him for doing that and spoke while taking the drink from jaemin. "you should find something else more useful to do instead. you're wasting your time."

"i'm not. this is pretty useful for me. i got to run to my class as an excise, you know."

"okay... go to your class now then."

"alright... see you later." the younger disappointedly waved at renjun and ran outside the building with renjun watching him from behind.

"what are you looking at?" a new voice popped up from the back of him that instantly got the older's attention. it was heeseung.

"heeseung? why are you here? aren't you supposed to have class right now?"

"oh yeah. i came late because i went to buy this for you." the taller said, handing renjun a plastic box.

"macaroons!" renjun's voice suddenly got so excited. he looked at heeseung and flashed him a bug smile. "thank you. you even got everything strawberry flavored. how did you know i like strawberries?"

heeseung chuckled at renjun's reaction. "i went to ask your friend, jeno, and he told me that. don't worry. i also gave him a box as a thank you."

"you're so nice." the brown haired mumbled, feeling a bit emotional but heeseung didn't let it happen. he held renjun's hand and smiled at him.

"you deserve it."

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

pulling the water bottle from mark, donhyuck took a sip out of it and spoke while having his eyes on jaemin. "you're getting braver now mister."

"give me back my water." mark said pulling the bottle back and glared at the younger.

"damn why so mad today?" the tanned guy said and he turned back to jaemin. "anyways jaem?"

"what?" the younger replied.

"you literally went to wait for renjun at his building this morning. aren't you trying to hide the obviousness? people are gonna notice."

"getting brave is his middle name now. let him be." jisung cut in.

"okay but what if he doesn't like you?" donghyuck continued.

"he doesn't like me." jaemin simply responded.

"oh my god. i really don't understand you."

"what's hard to understand about it? renjun doesn't like me, i know. i'm doing it as a good friend that i should have been in the past."

"no, you're just stupid." the tanned guy mumbled as he turned his head away to look at mark. "hey! 'no way home' dropped yesterday, wanna go watch it together? just you and me because you're the less annoying among all of us here."

jaemin glared at donghyuck once and took his phone out, scrolling through random apps to get himself distracted while jisung just simply sipped on his iced coffee, feeling unbothered.

mark looked at the other two before turning to donghyuck. he formed his lips into a thin line as he answered. "no, sorry. go ask your jaehyun instead."

"pfft." jaemin let out.

donghyuck hit his shoulder and spoke. "deadass. i thought you like spider-man? why are you pushing me to watch it with someone else instead?"

"jaehyun is not a someone else. he's literally your own emotional support now. i know it, you don't have to hide." the older replied.

"i still don't like him thought. he's so flirty and has people going after him everyday at work. he's gonna get bored of me one day."

"he's a virgin." jaemin cut in.

donghyuck paused for a few second. "uhh... okay? i don't see anything related to that information but okay?"

"he's a virgin and you are his first love." jaemin added.

"wh— how? he's literally twenty five right now and i'm his first love? nice joke jaem."

"maybe you're not but he's still a virgin." mark spoke as he grinned at the younger.

"yeah just like you." donghyuck rolled his eyes and turned away until mark mumbled.

"not anymore..."

unfortunately that was loud enough for everyone there to hear. the others turned to him with a shocked face, including jisung.

"mark..." the youngest said in a quiet tone.

mark looked up at him then at the other two. that was went he realized they all heard what he said. he suddenly widened his eyes and parted his lips. "i mean—"

"who?" donghyuck asked.

"what?" the oldest asked back, lowkey shaking.

"who did it?" the younger continued.

"no on—"

"we heard you mark." jaemin said, putting his phone away.

"why are you guys suddenly curious about it? you never reported about your first time partner to me, so why would i?" mark spoke and he avoided eyes contact with the guys. even when his gaze met jisung's, he immediately looked away.

"you are our baby. i know we teased you a lot for being a virgin but WHO TOOK IT FROM YOU?" donghyuck shouted and faked crying.

"hyuck please stop. you're so embarrassing. i'm not telling you that." the older spoke and covered donghyuck's mouth with his hand.

"mark. do we know them?" jaemin asked and it suddenly got so serious.

"it's... it's my neighb—"

"it's me." said jisung.

- 20 -