11+22 = thirty three

—

"good evening." jaemin said as he placed a bottle of strawberry milk on renjun's cheek while he was sleeping with his head on the table. the older woke up and rubbed his eyes softly before looking up at jaemin then took the drink from his hand.

"thank you." he mumbled quietly and jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, leaning in closer.

"are you okay?" the younger asked, having the back of his hand on renjun's forehead.

the brown haired soon pushed his hand away slightly and shook his head. "i'm fine. just sleepy."

"let's go home then."

"it's okay. the class is not that long, i'll manage."

"no, i'll talk to ten for you after. now let's go home and rest, hmm?" jaemin said, caressing the older's hand gently.

as much as renjun wanted to protest, a side of him told otherwise. he was indeed very tired from all the classes and self studying that he did the whole day, he surely needed the rest. he just nodded and jaemin started packing his bag for him then held his hand tightly, leading him out of the empty classroom.

(✿◠‿◠)

after dropping the older at his house, jaemin came back to his apartment, also getting ready to throw himself on his big comfy bed. once he opened the door, a person sitting in the living room caught his eyes. he did not have to ask or take a closer look to know who it was. he went to pour himself a glass of water at the kitchen while speaking. "finally decided to come back now, mister?"

"mark's parents came home so he had to kick me out."

"should have slept outside."

"okay, who pissed you off today?" the younger turned his body completely to jaemin, watching him walk from the kitchen to the front of his room.

he stopped in front of the door and turned to jisung, parted his lips a bit like he just remembered something. he made to his way to where the younger was and sat down beside him on the couch.

"do you know how to cheer someone up without sounding annoying?"

"why?"

"just answer?"

"hmm... send them some good music or something." jisung said, shrugging and jaemin only sat there staring at the wall as he thinks.

(.•̵̑⌓•̵̑)

renjunnie 💗

jaemin:
hi 👋

renjun:
hiii

jaemin:
that was a test
you weren't supposed to reply to that