15+15 = thirty

—

"oh my god." renjun let out as soon as he saw the time on his phone. he wanted to get up and rush to the bathroom but then realized he was stuck in between jaemin's arms. the younger was spooning him with his face brushing against renjun's nape. the older tapped on jaemin's thigh once and called softly. "nana."

jaemin heard it and furrowed his eyebrows while brushing his face against renjun's neck even more.

"nana. we're almost late. we have morning classes today, get up."

the younger shook his head aggressively. renjun couldn't see but he could feel it very well. he sighed and removed the younger's hand from his waist. "okay, suit yourself." but before he could get up, he was pulled back onto the bed by jaemin again. "nana!!!" he whined and tried to get out but failed. "nana, i have to go to school. my classes are really important. i can't miss even one of them."

jaemin sighed and let go of renjun then turned his back to the older, continuing with his sleep. the brown haired slowly sat up and stared at his back. "are you really not going?"

jaemin didn't respond even though he heard it. he just snatched a pillow that was the closest to him and hugged it tightly with his eyes closed. the older let out a big sigh and get out of the bed, going to the bathroom while jaemin didn't even say a word. he soon got out from the shower and walked to the younger's closet to take a set of clothes out for himself since he already got the permission to use it from jaemin last night. he opened it and gasped in silence. he went through everything in the closet and mumbled. "why is everything black?"

he closed it and went to the other one next to it. "i remember him wearing a white hoodie once though." he continued going through the clothes on the hangers but couldn't find that one white piece of clothing. instead, a bouquet of flowers caught his eyes. it was a bunch of rose that already turned brown, with a little note saying. "for renjun."

he took the note out and sat down on the floor while opening it.

To renjun,

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the show. What do you think of my new hair color? I dyed it because you said you like bright color. To be honest with you, I hate wearing bright color clothing, so I decided to give the ones I had to Jisung. I just don't think I look good in them but I hope it works with my hair lol. This bouquet of roses is a friendly gift for you since this is your first time coming to the our show. I hope you liked it.

Your bestest friend (i know i am, admit it)
Jaemin

the brown haired closed the letters and gently shoved it back to where it was. he turned to jaemin and saw the younger already went back into deep sleep. he could feel his heart beating so fast by just laying his eyes on his face. he was so touched by it. he could not imagine how much jaemin has done for him in silence and never show it to him.

before he could let himself bursted out crying, he turned back to the closet and pulled something out of it and put them on then rushed out from the room.

( •́ .̫ •̀ )

renjun walked inside the class sneakily while his professor was looking at something on his laptop. once he got to his seat, someone whispered to him. "why are you so late today?"

it was minjeong. she passed a book to renjun and continued. "this is the notes you missed. hurry up and copy it. Mr. kim is in a bad mood today, he might ask questions."

the brown haired sat down properly before accepting the note. "thank you, min."

renjun said and took his phone out, taking a quick picture of the note and handed it back to the younger. "here you go."

the girl furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the older up and down. "where is your bag? and— what are you wearing today? this isn't your style." she leaned closer and sniffed his hoodie. "even the smell... it's different."

"i... i'm okay. focus on the lesson."

(*ノω-)

after almost three hours, the class finally came to an end. renjun took a deep breath before turning on his phone to check the time but the first thing he saw was jaemin's message saying— "morning baby! i'm waiting at your building's storage room. come after your class end."

he saw that and immediately stood up, shoving his phone into the hoodie's pocket. "thanks for the pen and notebook. i'll return them back tomorrow." he said to minjeong and quickly sprinted out of the class.

once he found the storage room, he looked around and waited until no one was there anymore before getting inside. he closed the door and locked it, letting out a big sigh.

"are you okay?" jaemin asked, holding onto his phone. he was sitting on a chair, both his legs were placed on a table.

"i'm fine. i just wanna make sure nobody saw me coming in."

the orange haired stood up and walked to him, planting a kiss on the older's forehead. "it's okay. you're safe with me here." he took renjun's hand and lead him to sit down on the chair he sat earlier. "i bought a sandwich and your favorite strawberry milk to make up for my wrong behavior this morning. please accept it your highness." he said and playfully bowed his head.

renjun chuckled and brought his head back up. "you're forgiven." he flashed the younger a smile before unpacking his food excitedly.

jaemin placed both of his hands on the table out of a sudden and looked at renjun, making the older paused. he looked up at jaemin slowly with a confused face. "what's wrong?"

jaemin grinned and let out a sigh. "my legs hurt. i need to sit down too."

the older flinched like someone just hit him from the back. he bit his bottom lip then let go of the sandwich box and stood up. "you can sit down." he said, not expecting jaemin to actually taking a seat down on it. he furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief as he saw the younger walking to the chair and sat down. renjun parted his lips, wanting to protest but the younger suddenly laughed while looking at his face.

"you should see your own face right now." jaemin said while taking renjun's hand and pulled his closer. he then gently grabbed the older's waist down, making his butt fall onto his laps, facing each other. "who said two people can't sit on one chair?"

"i hate you." renjun frowned as he let that out quietly. still chuckling at his reaction, the younger reached for the sandwich, that was sitting on the table behind renjun, out of the box and took it to his mouth.

"fortunately, i don't." he said, waiting for the older to take a bite from the sandwich in his hand.

instead of taking a bite from it, the brown haired took the food from jaemin's hand and ate it himself, looking away from his face. the younger smiled as he saw renjun's sulky face biting onto the sandwich, forming a big round cheek as he chewed on it. he placed his hands on the back of the older's waist and continued watching him eat like it was some top tier show from netflix.

- 30 -