7x4-5 = twenty three

—

"junnie!! we have visitors!"

renjun heard that and immediately dropped his pens, closing all of his books and rushed downstairs, just in case his mom is in need of help with the visitors. as soon as he arrived at the door frame, he suddenly felt excited, looking at one person among the guests.

"junnie!!! my smart child, i miss you so much." a lady said, reaching out to renjun for a hug while his mom smile widely, looking at them.

"i miss you too auntie." the brown haired replied, hugging her back gently.

renjun's mom chuckled and stepped away from the door frame a bit, turning to two young guys. "jaehyun, jaemin, come in."

the two's mom separated the hug from renjun and happily headed inside the house with her sons following from behind. renjun and his mom did the same then brought the boxes of tea, that the visitors brought earlier with them.

"junnie, go show jaemin your room." the brown haired's mother spoke, making him furrowed his eyebrows, wanting to protest.

"mom, we're not kids anymore. we can just hang out around here while you and auntie talk." he replied, trying to not sound rude.

"our living room is so small, who's gonna listen to who if we all stay here and talk?"

renjun sighed in defeat and slowly turned to the brothers. "do you guys wanna go to my room?"

"sure! i would love to." jaehyun answered, stepping next to the younger and wrapped his hand around renjun's shoulder. the black haired paused, staring at his brother's hand that was laying on the brown haired's shoulder fondly. he then glanced up at jaehyun's face, literally giving him a 'what are you doing?' look. the oldest chuckled and turned to renjun. "looks like it's just the two of us going."

jaemin immediately threw a glare at jaehyun, which made the oldest returning a satisfactory smile back. renjun knew. he knew why jaehyun did that and he also knew that if they stay there for a longer, a fight is going to occur, so he stepped away from jaehyun a little and walked upstairs without saying a word. jaehyun raised one of his eyebrows at jaemin and did a wink before following renjun from behind. the black haired couldn't let his brother win, not in renjun's sight. without sparing his surroundings a glance, jaemin straight up going after them, making jaehyun chuckled secretly.

the brown haired, as well as the brothers, got to his room and formed a straight line with his lips, hands gesturing around. "this is my room, nothing special."

jaehyung went to one of the shelves and looked up and down at it. "so many books. have your finished all of these?"

the younger nodded. "yeah. i need to pass med school, so..."

"you're crazy. every doctor is crazy." jaehyun said, shaking his head.

jaemin stayed quiet the whole time, watching jaehyun exploring the room. renjun quickly noticed that and cleared his throat, having jaemin looking at him. "are you okay?" the brown haired asked.