ln1+7x2 = forteen

just wanted to show how tiny rj is next to jm 🥺

jaemin sadly walked out of the elevator towards an apartment door and pressed on the bell twice. he put his hands inside his jacket's pockets and sighed, waiting for someone to open the door.

finally, someone did and it was donghyuck. "how did it go?" he said, throwing the last popcorn in his hand into his mouth.

jaemin slightly shook his head and walked inside the house to where the other two were. they were sitting on each edge of the couch, staring at the TV and nobody was talking. jaemin furrowed his eyebrows and mouthed to donghyuck. "what's wrong?"

the older shrugged and went back to sit down between the two. jaemin followed him and saw down next to jisung. the younger didn't even say hi or flinched at jaemin's presence. shrugging it off, jaemin took the bowl of popcorn from donghyuck and started munching them down.

the tanned guy frowned in confusion. "what's up with these fuckers?"

(•⌓•๑)

pushing the door opened, renjun slowly walked inside his house and was welcomed by a female voice. "junnie, you're back?"

renjun immediately recognized the sweet voice and smiled to himself, before answering. "yes."

he then walked straight to the kitchen since that was where the voice came from. the guy let out a big sigh as soon as he saw his mother sitting on the floor, drowning cabbages in some red sauce inside a big container.

"mom, why are you doing all these alone? you should've waited for me to come home first." renjun said and sat down next to her.

"i was bored and had nothing to do, so i decided to make some kimchi for you since we ran out of it now. also, you're so busy with school. you must be really tired after coming back."

"next time if you're bored, go and have a talk with doyoung's mom. she's literally next door."

"but what if she's busy?"

"mom. doyoung is the one busy at the hospital. what do you think his mom is busy with?" renjun said and gently grabbed his mom's arm, making her get up. "i'll finish the rest of it. go get some rest now."

(-‸ლ)

"how was the time with heeseung today?"

"it was great but something happened and it kinda ruined the rest of my day." renjun threw his body on the bed as he spoke.

"what happened? i'm getting my fist ready."

"at this point, i wouldn't wanna stop you anymore. even i, want to punch him."

"oh no. i think i know who it is."

"why? are you changing your mind now?"

"absolutely not. i don't care if he is my idol or anything. i will punch him if he hurts you. now tell me what happened?"

"i'll text you everything later. i want to go out and get some fresh air right now. i feel like crying if i say it out loud."

"junnie... was it that bad?"

"no, it's just... one of those days. it's fine. good night jenjen."

"okay good night. be careful and take your phone with you."

"i will."

( •̛̣̣꒶̯•̛̣̣ )

renjun slowly threw his jacket on carefully and started strolling around the neighborhood, not before letting his mom knows about it first. nothing was considered new new to him. just like at school, everyone who lives around his place, knew who he was. bad thoughts started to leave his minds one by one as he walked further. it lead him to a small convenient store next to a local gas station. renjun shrugged and decided to go inside since it looked quiet and peaceful.

he gently pushed the door opened and took a look at the cashier but the guy were not looking up at him. sure, he did find it abnormal for a cashier to not greet the customer but considering the time, it's almost exactly eleven at night. everyone would be tired at that point.

the brown haired walked to the drink section and looked through the fridge. his face lighted up as soon as he found his favorite drink. it was the strawberry milk. he would pack his own fridge with those every week and wouldn't get tired of it. renjun took a bottle out and went to the pay for it. once he got there, he knocked on the counter once and successfully grabbed the cashier's attention.

the guy looked up and him and paused for a quick second before putting on his cap then stood up. renjun squinted his eyes and tilted his head a bit to the side as if he was trying to think about something or he really tried to.

"it's two dollars for the strawberry milk. anything else?" the cashier spoke, looking down.

"no." renjun handed him the money. "thank you." he took the milk and walked out of the store slowly, trying to think about something.

on the way, he also opened the bottle of strawberry milk and took a sip of it. he totally got carried away by whatever thoughts that ran into his mind just a second ago. a few steps after, the brown haired found his forehead bumping into something soft. he looked up and saw someone's hand stopping him from hitting a big, tall tree.

"leave your thoughts in the pocket for now." the hand's owner said.

renjun turned to the person and suddenly dropped all his expression then decided to walk the other way while continued on consuming his milk.

"hey." the person shouted.

renjun stopped on his track, not saying anything.

"i'm sorry... for making you cry today."

the silence that went after that was as thick as ice at the poles. renjun left out a sigh and turned back to face the person.

"it's okay, jaemin."

- 16 -