(5x)' = five

—

walking out of the building with the band members, donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows and stopped everyone from continuing their tracks. the three turned around and looked at the tanned guy, confused.

"what's wrong hyuck?" mark asked.

"did you hear something weird on the way?" donghyuck said, looking around at the people and back at the guys.

"like what? i only hear people praising us orrr hating us for the show the other day and we've been through that hundreds of times. it isn't weird." mark shrugged and about to walk away again but donghyuck stopped him.

"nononono. it's something else. i heard... something about jaemin and a dating class..."

"a dating class?" jisung and mark said at the same time and both turned to the quiet one.

jaemin chuckled and folded his arms to his chest. "oh yeah right. i joined the dating class. forgot to tell you guys."

"THAT was the something interesting you said you wanted to do?" jisung said, with his eyebrows almost tied up to each other.

"yeah."

"out of a sudden?"

"i don't see a problem with it." jaemin defended himself.

"i do. i smell something fishy." donghyuck said as he stepped closer to jaemin.

"it's nothing. worry about yourself. i kept hearing people saying that jaehyun came to the show." jaemin pushed hyuck away with his hand on the older's forehead.

mark started laughing and pointed at the tanned guy. "and i heard he came for you."

"i also heard that but i pretended it was a false. you guys should do that too. it helps curing my mental health."

"and what if he confess to you in front of everyone and you don't have a chance to escape." jisung said, having his gand on donghyuck's shoulder.

"yeah it sounds like something he would do if you keep avoiding him." jaemin added.

"I WILL RUN i don't care. that will be so embarrassing. jaeminnie i beg you. please stop him, you're his brother, he'll listen to you."

"if there is a person that jaehyun ever listens to, that would be you, not me. he used to tease me with renjun a lot when we were like twelve in seventh grade. i even begged him but he never listened."

(▱˘◡˘▱)

"YOU AND JAEMIN WERE FRIENDS IN SEVENTH GRADE??" jeno yelled but renjun didn't even flinched.

"you're gonna wake my neighbors up with your voice right now. keep it down and yeah, we were kinda good friends. we shared the same class and were neighbors. that's all." he said calmly.

jeno held his hand and smiled. "did you guys talk in the dating class? what if he joined it for you?"

"stop. i literally just told you he bullied me in the class???"

"yeah i heard that but what do you want me to do? punch him in the face?

"that's what you said you'll do if someone in the class bullies me!!!!"

"from what you've told me, jun... i don't think he was bullying you..." jeno said letting go of renjun's hand.

"of course he was. he smiled evilly at me as soon as i entered the classroom, he winked at me when i sat down next to him? HE EVEN ASKED ME TO DATE HIM just because i said i like an art person and he said music is art. he was soooo annoying. he was speaking nonsense!!!"

"junnie that is not bullying."

"IT IS???"

"my child. he's flirting."

"HE WAS LIKE— " renjun stopped in the middle of protesting then looked at jeno with a confused innocent face. "what?"

jeno shook his head slowly. "of course you wouldn't know what's flirting. you were too busy focusing on your medical books all these years than your own love life. it's about time you learn, so i'm sorry best friend. maybe jaemin can help. moreover, i cannot punch his angel face, i would punch myself instead."

"what? noooo. i don't wanna stuck with him! i'm going to leave the class, i don't care."

"i'll tell your mom that you're hiding a son."

"what? jeno no. she listens to you more than me. don't do it. what if she believes you?" renjun said hitting the younger on the arm.

"then don't leave the dating class. maybe you'll learn more about your type because i don't think the mr.perfect that you described, exists." jeno said and turned to the tv, turning it on.

renjun closed his eyes, feeling so defeated. "i'm doomed."

- 05 -